SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:10 pm

@nd4reality I really like Zach also, he's a real sweetheart.  But, I don't see any "spark" there between them.  I don't even see a spark from him.  To me, he's one of those great guys who comes along but just does not for whatever reason bring the "spark".  He's just not the one...at least not at this moment, for her.  All is JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:14 pm

@CHO  Sorry for all these posts in a row...I am not convinced that Rachel is talking to Zach when she argues that you're going back on things or words to that effect.  There is a slight pause before they show who she's talking to and I don't recall what she's wearing.  I have a crazy thought that this is from Clayton last season...tptb have been known to do this....but then we still have Zach saying she did a 180.  So I am stumped.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:19 pm

date (day) time network episode title
9/20/22 (Tu.) 8:00 PM ABC (#1910B) Episode 1910B (*)
9/13/22 (Tu.) 8:00 PM ABC (#1910A) Episode 1910A (*)
9/6/22 (Tu.) 8:00 PM ABC (#1909) Episode 1909 (*)
9/5/22 (Mo.) 8:00 PM ABC (#1908) Episode 1908 (*)

THE LATEST NEW SCHEDULE .. have essentially added 1 more episode
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:@CHO I don’t think Tino is sincere imo. He came in with a game plan and it seemed to worked out for him and he acted like a petty child  the time it didn’t.
Sorry really not a fan and all JMO.

I didn't see evidence of a game plan - but I respect your opinion. Tino did respond badly when he didn't get the group rose (and we never saw his response when Zach got a second 1on1 date ! I know these people are supposed to know the routine - but ... if he did really fall for her and she was acting all sweet and rosy, I can imagine how confused and worried he might feel. We've had other finalists that have acted out. (Ashley - was it Jason ? - and certainly Kaitlyn with Shawn - remember his temper ..) It doesn't seem turn out so well for those couples tho !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:44 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@CHO  I truly have no idea, but this is as good a theory as I've seen.  I like them together too, but his dad is a big NO for me and I need to see him (Tino) step up in her defense before I'd be confident about them.

That's why I wonder - did she refuse an engagement - maybe she gave Tino the final rose tho --- to have some more time to be with the family ? The Father is a big red flag !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:47 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@nd4reality I really like Zach also, he's a real sweetheart.  But, I don't see any "spark" there between them.  I don't even see a spark from him.  To me, he's one of those great guys who comes along but just does not for whatever reason bring the "spark".  He's just not the one...at least not at this moment, for her.  All is JMO.

I agree - I just didn't feel it with those two - and his declaration of falling in love with Rachel was not at all intimate/heartfelt. I will be stunned if she goes for Zach ! Nice guy tho !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:20 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@CHO  Sorry for all these posts in a row...I am not convinced that Rachel is talking to Zach when she argues that you're going back on things or words to that effect.  There is a slight pause before they show who she's talking to and I don't recall what she's wearing.  I have a crazy thought that this is from Clayton last season...tptb have been known to do this....but then we still have Zach saying she did a 180.  So I am stumped.

I rewatched the preview and don't think this section of going back on what you said is from Clayton's season. Her earrings match in both screencaps when she's talking to Zach.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:09 am

Some rumors of Gabby being seen at the DWTS rehearsal studio and some sleuters even matched her there. Also matched her maybe? Wearing a hoodie Erich wore. Not sure about the hoodie thing since everyone has a hoodie. but starting to believe she might be on this season of dwts. She has been really quiet since the weekend and Erich been somewhat active. Also if she is doing it guessing abc rented her a place that both Erich and her and come and go from until they are revealed. Is it to early to move into the dwts apartments? Hard to do shvs if she has dance practice. Here’s a link to bachelorwhatever overnight dwts sleuthing, the last two mention the hoodie.

DWtS insider Kristyn B isn’t confirming or denying this. She denied the Colton U rumors. She says she knows who the person is but another media outlet has dibs on this release so she isn’t saying anything. Hints she is giving. could point toward Gabby.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch63YUHO5PM/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:52 am

@luvstx  Thx.  Good to have a second opinion from a good set of eyes/sleuther.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:13 am

Bachelor fantake has come to the same Conclusions as you ladies here !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:58 am

smg2587 wrote:Some rumors of Gabby being seen at the DWTS rehearsal studio and some sleuters even matched her there. Also matched her maybe? Wearing a hoodie Erich wore. Not sure about the hoodie thing since everyone has a hoodie. but starting to believe she might be on this season of dwts. She has been really quiet since the weekend and Erich been somewhat active. Also if she is doing it guessing abc rented her a place that both Erich and her and come and go from until they are revealed. Is it to early to move into the dwts apartments? Hard to do shvs if she has dance practice. Here’s a link to bachelorwhatever overnight dwts sleuthing, the last two mention the hoodie.

DWtS insider Kristyn B isn’t confirming or denying  this. She denied the Colton U rumors. She says she knows who the person is but another media outlet has dibs on this release so she isn’t saying anything. Hints she is giving.  could point toward Gabby.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch63YUHO5PM/

The hoodie comparison looks exactly like Erich’s. We now have hoodiegate. 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:31 am

Ladies, here’s a better view of Erich’s hoodie
Swipe to picture 8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CezgyDvJiV2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 9a956e10

It’s a video so you can see even better on that post

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG