SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by locoforbach Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:21 pm

So, I am supposed to hang Erich out to dry for dating someone prior and possibly going into this show looking for an opportunity? Ummm, please say HELLO to every prior Lead who made the choice to become the Bach/Bachette and then proceeded to “fall in love” with F2 people at the same time; sometimes sleeping with both just days before an engagement. My friends, this is what makes up Bachelor Nation.

Does Gabby going on DWTS scream she wants to get back to real life, settle down, get married and have kids?

locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:59 pm

Amethyst wrote:It doesn't bother me that Erich dated someone else for 2.5 months before coming on the show. To me, you are still getting to know someone at that point. If he sees a lot more potential with Gabby, so be it. As for the blackface, that was just dumb. But I'm not going to get worked up about it. I figure it's on Gabby to determine if the relationship is for the long run.

I agree

I'm also tired of ex-girlfriends (boyfriends also) trying to get the spotlight, revenge, and possibly sympathy and wait until the moment where it might do the most harm. If it's something serious then maybe you should talk about it before the show is already shot and the publicity is starting. It's hard to know what their angle is by waiting. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:29 am

I will say it sits wrong with me that girlie was like “if he tries to downplay the relationship I’ll release more texts” like honey….. the public now knows what happened/what he did and can judge it as such… some people are already calling her the bitter ex and if she keeps this going she’s just gonna add to that narrative.

Personally, at this point, I feel like gabby could do better than Erich but if they’re happy, happy for them. We’ll have to see how it shakes out
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:11 am

@Bachhh022 I'm with you on Gabby and Erich. I never warmed up to him. I liked her with Jason and well laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49c

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 8367-910 3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 I_got_13 3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 E5kqdm15 3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:53 pm

She only dated him for 2.5 months. Why she's even commenting on this is beyond me. It comes off as a bid for attention.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:36 pm

@amethyst I agree. Whether you like Erich or not, the ex now seems to just want the attention she is accusing him of going after.

I have been married for 24 years, if someone approached me and said, “hey, come on TV, you get to travel to all kinds of countries and have fun for 6 weeks” I might be tempted to take them up on it 3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698  I guess I would get accused of being there for all the wrong reasons though 3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 2498057887
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:52 pm

@amethyst and @locoforbach I totally agree with both of you regarding this
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:03 pm

Amethyst wrote:She only dated him for 2.5 months. Why she's even commenting on this is beyond me. It comes off as a bid for attention.

I did not know that. Now my opinion is even worse.

I don't know the whole story, just what I read here and probably forgot, but maybe I'm tired of all the ex's that come out of the woodwork after the fact. Maybe they were hurt maybe they were treated wrongly, but imo it should be dealt with directly with the person involved and not run to RS. Now it's a he said she said, and who's to know who's telling the whole truth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:26 pm

Curious.... do you think Hannah was wrong to break it off with Jed?

I've heard it argued that the only diff between Erich and Jed is that Erich's ex was smart enough to try to end things with E. before he left (although that didn't stop him from sending her flowers etc....)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:41 pm

Billysmom wrote:Curious.... do you think Hannah was wrong to break it off with Jed?

I've heard it argued that the only diff between Erich and Jed is that Erich's ex was smart enough to try to end things with E. before he left (although that didn't stop him from sending her flowers etc....)

It was different Jed and Hayley - now Hannah's sister in-law were longer together before he went to filming.
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:57 am

Do you think GAbby and Erich are still together? And if they are, do you think they are going to address the black face and the ex texts?

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:11 pm

patri1610 wrote:Do you think GAbby and Erich are still together? And if they are, do you think they are going to address the black face and the ex texts?

I think they are still together and engaged. I hope that's the truth. I don't think they need to address the ex texts that was a very short relationship.

I honestly think that ex was fame hungry
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG