SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:36 am

That's a very cute IG story with her family. I think it's real time too.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/gabby.windey/2851317842453003392/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:52 am

@GuardianAngel Claims Zac Efron came for the right reasons on her show! Great sense of humor!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:18 pm

Think it’s possible Gabby had an shv this past weekend. Besides promos for the show she hasn’t posted anything since Wednesday and didn’t seem to be with her LA or Denver friends from what they had on social media. Erich was quiet for a while there (about 2 weeks) but today he post in Santa Monica and typed “finally ” in his story today. He also looks have clean up his following list on IG.

Rachel was in Ohio on Friday with her friends. But from what I could tell all the post she was in where done on Friday. So not sure about the rest of her weekend. Bachelorwhatever said on Reddit that she’s getting some dm that still point to Tino being her f1 but the fact Aven flew home on the 5/12 and Zach’s Spotify had activity 5/11 (which he deleted the playlists with the activity btw) already pointed to him.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:26 am

Sorry for the double post but been noticing something. Producer Kiahna isn’t following any contestants from G/R season and from what I can tell they aren’t following her. She definitely worked this season. Why it’s significant she isn’t following any of the guys it’s because she had a couple of the last f1s like Nayte and Rachael K( Matt’s season). She also had Greg on Katie’s season and while I don’t no if she was her producer she and Susie shared they FaceTimed after filming. She would follow contestants right away in season past. So that points to her being a field producer or lead producer this season.

If she worked with the lead’s or was a field producer traveling for htds this is somewhat significant because on the fact she had a story on a plane during htd week. Her plane story was the same day as Rachel’s htd date with Tyler. So if she was on a plane it could of been that she was with Gabby during filming of the htds. Meaning if there was a fourth htd for Gabby (which who knows now) it was either filmed first or last. It couldn’t be in between travel days. This is just a theory. I just think it’s a little odd that the last few seasons a producer that had the front runners wasn’t following any contestants so far this season. And I remember the plane story. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:32 am

@smg2587 thanks for the updates on possible SHV. It certainly makes sense.

That is too weird Producer Kiahna isn't following any of the guys. I wonder if she's been told not to follow anyone because sleuthers have noticed her previous following of leads/F2's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:59 am

Now that it looks like Tino got Rachel's FIR I definitely think he's F1. I think they'll make a cute couple. I didn't picture him as her type but that just makes it more fun to watch.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:29 pm

The longer promos mean more than the ones we been getting , but some things from the promos so far. Aven is getting the most screen time  in these previews. They showed him in every single one. Nate seems to have two dates shots in these previews. Erich and Tino have their night one kisses with G/R and Erich got part of his limo entrance shown. Zach has a good number of up close shots but nothing with Rachel yet. Johnny got a hidden shot with Gabby where we can’t see his face. Tyler got a rc shot with Rachel. And so far Jason doesn’t exist in these promos.

Also he is still private but Jason made another post on private this morning. Wonder if he is going to be like Bri from Matt James’s season and only go public two days before the premerie.

Want to put this up but bachelorwhatever posted on Reddit that Tino’s friends aren’t really answering her questions anymore but did bring up that they said Tino had good things to say about Ethan, Erich, Nate and Johnny. Got to 😆 at none of Rachel’s top guys are on that list. Don’t think it means anything just find it funny.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:42 am

On the filming schedule it says Nate got sent home episode 2 .. I think that may be premature seeing as he got the heli date with a kiss and the other SC of them hugging and him smiling .. makes me wonder if a HTD or Europe date at the very least .. I think he makes it a lot further. JMHO of course
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:06 am

Ok silly question here .. is there any evidence that Nate doesn’t make it to F4 .. the mystery guy maybe?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:38 am

Is it strange that someone (Jason) who we know makes it to hometowns, and who we believe is in the F3 isn’t in any previews?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:@Bachhh022 @GuardianAngel So, are we thinking that there were only 3 HTD's???  I ask as that is all we have accounted for right now, not to mention if there were only 3 HTD's, then they eliminate one, that leaves only 2 going to FD's

GABBY:
4/24: HTD #1: ERICH - BEDMINSTER, NJ------Natirar Park and family home
4/25: Travel
4/26: HTD #2 :
4/27: Travel
4/28: HTD #3:  JASON - NEW ORLEANS, LA------
4/29: HTD #4:  JOHNNY - NORTH PALM BEACH, FL----
4/30: 8th Rose Ceremony:

ELIMINATED: JOHNNY D?(IG changes - deleted a post)

If .. big if .. there are only 3 HTDs then all 3 would get a rose to move on to 3 FSs .. this has happened in the past especially at the F2 it at other times as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:53 am

Jeepers wrote:Ok silly question here .. is there any evidence that Nate doesn’t make it to F4 .. the mystery guy maybe?

Social media activity wise during filming wise he definitely could of been in the f4 . My hesitation to say its a for sure thing is Gabby’s htd filming schedule more than anything.  Here is the breakdown I have for htds

4/21 - RC before htds per Jesse in make up with Gina and picture he posted the next day.
4/22- Travel back to states. Also confirm by producer Parisa getting to LA the same day
4/23- Aven htd with R in MA
4/24- Erich htd with G in NJ
4/25 -Tyler htd in NJ with R and producer Kirhna seen on a plane in her IG stories.
4/26- Jason htd with G in New Orleans
4/27- Zach htd with R in Anaheim
4/28 - Johnny had with G in FL
4/29- Tino htd with R In CA
4/30 f4 rc

So if we could traveling to htds between the other home towns Gabby’s if she had a fourth to me would of had to film either first or last. I don’t think they would film a htd in Chicago last after the Florida one especially if they have to go to California and film the next day. Right now fitting a htd for Nate in this tight schedule is the issue unless something happen to make the htd not happen fully, I am on the side they most likely had a fourth htd because I think they make Gabby take Johnny to Mexico and she dump him on her fsd but with two bachelorettes whO knows if some things where change.

The dates  for Jason and Johnny htds are from RS post on the f4s for the season. He listed these dates.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG