SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by co92 Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:36 am

Damn autocorrect. I meant Tino

co92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:56 am

Someone on Reddit found this cap a fan met Jesse May 5 and than saw Jesse filming with a contestant that looks like Jason at a bar. It depends what day the start filming in Mexico it’s either the second fsd date or the morning after the second fsd date/day off. We think Jason had an mtp because of Gabby’s sister followed him and Erichbut that could be wrong. This was found on Facebook.

Here is the pic

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4cf82410

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:01 am

The Gabby walking in the hallway  looks to match this ITM where Gabby says it it’s a big mess or something to that effect.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 E3ac6410
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 16e4fa10

Here is the blue shirt  in the Erich hallway upset and the blue shirt when Gabby is upset in the green dress.  The sleeves are rolled up in one and different lighting. I don’t think there the same shirt but you guys be the judge?

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 C179fc10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Bd30df10

Also this Rachel one maybe not with Aven watching the preview again.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 6d61cd10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:17 am

smg2587 wrote:Someone on Reddit found this cap a fan met Jesse May 5 and than saw Jesse filming with a contestant that looks like Jason at a bar. It depends what day the start filming in Mexico it’s either the second fsd date or the morning after the second fsd date/day off. We think Jason had an mtp because of Gabby’s sister followed him and Erichbut that could be wrong. This was found on Facebook.

Here is the pic

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4cf82410

The guy with Jesse looks more like Tino to me.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:42 am

There is a promo on fb. Are you guys dissecting that one also ?

Also : do you think that these girls will just default on f1s because the rest couldn’t/wouldn’t ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:56 am

luvstx wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Someone on Reddit found this cap a fan met Jesse May 5 and than saw Jesse filming with a contestant that looks like Jason at a bar. It depends what day the start filming in Mexico it’s either the second fsd date or the morning after the second fsd date/day off. We think Jason had an mtp because of Gabby’s sister followed him and Erichbut that could be wrong. This was found on Facebook.

Here is the pic

The guy with Jesse looks more like Tino to me.

Hmmm to me it looks like Jason but the shirt colour matches the colour Tino is wearing in the promo what looks like a FS or LCD night portion. The scene where it looks like Rachel is talking to Tino but is actually talking to Aven
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:26 am

@sbolduc here’s the shirt shot your talking about. Since we have another shot of Tino in the actually fsd I don’t think it goes with that. This to me is either lcd or the producers put the guys in the same room again and Tino is nervous.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 F21e5610

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:53 am

^^ thanks smg! That’s the one.
Still feel like it looks like Jason with the skin complexion. Maybe it’s like Des season where all those guys were gifted the same v neck laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:31 pm

We need backside SC’s of both Jason & Tino.

Have we considered that it’s Zach that leaves? Or is the evidence conclusive that it’s Aven?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:22 pm

I think the SCs are conclusive that Rachel's crying/breakdown is with Aven. I'm not 100% certain that he self eliminates though. That's just one possibility. I think it's also possible that he changed his mind about something & that ends up being a deal breaker for Rachel who then sends him home. Like maybe he tells her he's not ready to propose after saying he was during their FSD, or he gives her an ultimatum about being intimate with other guys etc.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:36 pm

Trying to put both leads shown Mexico outfits together. Starting with Gabby’s.

The middle one looks like Erich fsd.
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 30be8910

This one is either the fsd or lcd for Erich and Gabby.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 A7867210
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 14daf710

The Hallway scene. I know it’s hard to tell time of day with this but the earrings don’t make me think night time lcd neither does Erich shirt. Possibly after MTp or after the daytime portion of LCD. Or just another time all together

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 0daa2010
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 C2257810
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 6e3d4a10

Erich and Gabby night time outside. This Gabby’s outfit is the most lcd night time looking of anything from Mexico but them being outside and both to me clearly upset makes me think it not a typical lcd.

url=https://servimg.com/view/20068468/2441]Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 80af3610[/url]

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 18c51c10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 025f4a10

Ones with Jason from the pool. Do these swimsuits match to everyone. I know the it’s hard to tell with one showing only the back. To me the one above the water seems to have some accessories on the top and bottom that I don’t think match the one in the water. It maybe just the front accessories throwing me off.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 26c1d710
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 B51e4010
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Be3e0710

Johnny’s date.
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 7d443210

That yellow dress cry. Look at it again it could definitely be a date dress now that I see the midsection is open.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Bbb72910
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 C1465210
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 F7c36110

Did I missed anything?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:53 pm

The yellow dress with Erich is 100% his FSD imo. It's nighttime so it can't be MTP & 'ettes don't wear sparkly dresses for their LCD.

The shot of Erich in the Dark blue button down & Gabby's wearing a teal dress is their LCD. I think that shot might be a fakeout. I think he probably just walked her out & they're both emotional because it's the day or 2 before the proposal. They do this every season with the LCDs.

I think the Jabby pool shots are all from the same day.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
philphan
mbl
jojo47
co92
ReneeM