SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:32 pm

A lot of new outfits which we have not seen before on the girls.
And no clips of Jason and just a still of Tino.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:A lot of new outfits which we have not seen before on the girls.
And no clips of Jason and just a still of Tino.

If you watch the video, there is a cap of Jason. And I think they also reshow Tino and Rachel rolling on the bed.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:46 pm

I just had a thought today about Rachel in the red dress.....

So we have seen a preview with her in that dress with Jesse where he tells her that she's the only bachelorette there. So presumably this is the FSD RC. So that would mean our assumption that Johnny is let go by Gabby before then probably holds.

But we've been thinking that Aven and/or Zach self-eliminate or Rachel eliminates them. Guess if any of that happens that it's after the FSD RC. So who do we think gets cut at the FSD RC?

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:04 pm

Rachel must still have 3 men left if she’s going to the RC. It must goes down with Zach at the actual RC like he excuses himself or something. I think it’s Zach who leaves but not sure how it goes down.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:24 pm

Not to much new scenes but here are the caps. Most of this looks to be from tomorrows episode the Gabby in the yellow dress is my only question mark. Either it’s tomorrow or it was thrown in.

https://youtu.be/myiOgfJsRxc

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 F6b1b410
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 40760110
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 379ace10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 25c5ed10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Aac5f010
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 9399bf10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 97ab4a10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 C6d07a10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Af28e710
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 934ce610
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 33624010
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Ff599910
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 C4e4e410
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 E0ffb110
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 29ce5810
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 00c3ab10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Eff4a410
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 070c2710

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:26 pm

@smg2587 Thank you. You are fast!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:36 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Rachel must still have 3 men left if she’s going to the RC. It must goes down with Zach at the actual RC like he excuses himself or something. I think it’s Zach who leaves but not sure how it goes down.

Zack f3 ?
I thought there  are more scenes with AVEN. IMo Tino is at the end (feet walking to FRC site) and Rachel said we have our dream guys here so she likely has just one left at the end. No cliff hanger for her.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:16 pm

I think the reason Gabby doesn't have a RC is because there will only be one guy left. I think Jason goes home after his date but before the F3 RC. The yellow dress is definitely for the Jason breakup imo. Can't have a RC & give out one rose because it'll basically be a FRC, & Gabby & Erich still have the other procedural hoops to jump through like meeting the parents, LCD etc. I think Zach goes home before the F3 RC, but Rachel still has Aven & Tino so her RC will move forward.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think the reason Gabby doesn't have a RC is because there will only be one guy left. I think Jason goes home after his date but before the F3 RC. The yellow dress is definitely for the Jason breakup imo. Can't have a RC & give out one rose because it'll basically be a FRC, & Gabby & Erich still have the other procedural hoops to jump through like meeting the parents, LCD etc. I think Zach goes home before the F3 RC, but Rachel still has Aven & Tino so her RC will move forward.

Yeah I’m thinking Jason doesn’t get past dinner in the fsd, the yellow dress is suppose to be her rc dress but she and Jason breakup for good while she’s wearing it.

My guess for the rest of Erich caps. The red and polka dot skirt outfit with her aunt is the mtp and the orange top where she says things are a giant mess is part of the lcd. Guess the beginning part where their fight continues but the make up during the night portion.

Other than the pool and night time dinner we don’t see anymore of Jason. Erich still has that hallway shot.  Also it doesn’t look like Gabby’s sister actually goes to Mexico so it seems like her follows earlier didn’t mean much. The only family we seen so far are her dad, stepmom, aunt and grandpa John and her aunt consoles her during it.

They just haven’t shown anything that shows Jason actually went into a suite and they shown Erich, Zach, and Tino did and showed Aven’s fireworks in the previews. So that’s what I’m going by as well.

All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:49 am

nd4reality wrote:
luvstx wrote:@smg2587 why do you think the horseback riding and jumpiing in date are the same?  Are their bathing suits under their horseback riding clothes?

I think the clothes in the sc of them kissing on a rock are the same as the riding clothes. To me the rocks look the same as them jumping. JMO.

Just wanted to say that nd4realitynwas right about the horseback riding date and the jumping date to be one in the same. Good eyes.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:49 am

Curious….when does everyone think that the Aven fight in the hallway goes down? Does he make it to MTP?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:37 am

So we have SCs of Zach talking to Jesse. Was he already eliminated ?
We have nothing else right ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
philphan
mbl
jojo47
co92
ReneeM