SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:06 am

gurlbrit wrote:
suzq wrote:Their is an announcement that DWTS is renewed for the next 2 seasons, but it will not be on ABC.  It will be moved to Disney+.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/08/dancing-with-the-stars-moves-to-disney.html

Jolena wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
suzq wrote:Their is an announcement that DWTS is renewed for the next 2 seasons, but it will not be on ABC.  It will be moved to Disney+.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/08/dancing-with-the-stars-moves-to-disney.html

Thanks for the link. Looks like I won't be watching DWTS anymore. no no

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena me either.

Norcalgal wrote:I hope they take Tyra with them to Disney +!

Sprite wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I hope they take Tyra with them to Disney +!

She's their new Cruella Deville.

lipsis wrote:Dumbest move ever. They just lost 100's of 1000's of viewers. Probably more. See ya never DWTS.

GuardianAngel wrote:@lipsis exactly. I'm not paying another $12 per month for channel that I'll never watch expect one show a week. If I want to know anything I can google all sorts of info on DWTS.

I read an article they are doing this in hopes to increase viewership. Good luck.

Amethyst wrote:I've been watching ever since the first season, but sadly, I think I'm out. I don't have much use for Disney+.

I do know that DWTS has been struggling for ratings in the past few seasons. So I guess the news is not entirely a surprise. The show has had the feel of being on its last legs. And of course Tyra has been an annoyance to many longtime fans.

Will the move to Disney+ help it? I just don't know. The show has been chasing after younger viewers (without much success) for many years.

Linds911 wrote:LOL well since Disney and ABC are working together I'm not surprised. I have Disney+ only cause our Verizon package came w/ that along with Hulu and ESPN+ but I won't bother watching it when it's actually on will probably just wait until another day to watch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:06 am

Good choice but I'm still not going to bother to shop service providers so I can get Disney+.

‘Dancing With the Stars’ Cast Reacts to Alfonso Ribeiro Joining Season 31 as Cohost: ‘So Freaking Amazing’

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/alfonso-ribeiro-cohosting-dwts-season-31-see-casts-reactions/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:43 am

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:13 pm

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Samuel10DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Samuel10 DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Family10DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Samuel15DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:31 am

Ugh I like Alfonso but he will not make up for no more Tom. no

I have Disney+ but I am going to watch The Voice instead and watch DWTS another day. #sorrynotsorry ABC!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:31 am

Linds911 wrote:Ugh I like Alfonso but he will not make up for no more Tom. no

I have Disney+ but I am going to watch The Voice instead and watch DWTS another day. #sorrynotsorry ABC!

Not to mention they didn't get rid of Tyra...so a hard NO!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:31 pm

@Sprite Yep!!! I think they know people don't like Tyra so they brought on Alfonso to get more people excited but by moving to Disney+ probably won't even help.

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:02 am

Sharna and Lindsay will not be on this season as they want to spend time with their children. Sweet and I don't blame them being away for 10-12 hrs a day with a newborn and a toddler.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:55 pm

@Linds911 That's a good call imo. They are young and for them to miss weeks of their young children would be difficult. You can't get that time back.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:33 pm

Good luck Gabby!

bluwavz wrote:  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:10 pm

US weekly accidently shared a preview interview set to release tomorrow that revealed Gabbys partner: Val!

That’s a great pairing. I’m excited to see them together
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:31 pm

Full cast listed here.

Dancing With the Stars reveals its cast of celebrities for season 31
Cruel Intentions actress Selma Blair, RuPaul's Drag Race superstar Shangela, The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice, and more will compete for the Mirror Ball trophy this season.

https://ew.com/tv/dancing-with-the-stars-season-31-cast-reveal/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Jeepers
SunnyRachel
Maddy
gurlbrit
Amethyst