SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:10 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Y’all think they posted this shot with the two final ones in it? laugh out loud For now, I think they just might be! JMO

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8a313710

www.facebook.com/thebachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 68222

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:09 pm

smg2587 wrote:Maybe something, maybe not. Producers Leah and Jason started following each other via Leah’s public profile. Leah was with Gabby at Melina’s birthday party. I remember Leah being the casting producer during the off season and contestant one during filming. Just going by her post I don’t think she traveled to the ship to work or only stayed a short time because she has post 4/12 in LA and remember her in LA during htd week so wouldn’t be his producer.

It’s just interesting that with all his follow request and I’m sure a few producers are on that list he follows the one that was with Gabby this week. Only other producers he’s known to follow is Alanna but that  a per filming follow that hints that she was the one to cast him. Again this follow maybe nothing, just interesting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 68222

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum