SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:55 pm

Discuss Aug 1st epi here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:01 pm

Episode synopsis and a preview of Gabby’s group date.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-1904-8-1/

“1904” – Still reeling from last week’s shocking rose ceremony which split them into two groups, Gabby and Rachel’s men board the Virgin Voyages Valiant Lady, setting sail across Europe on their journey to find love. Starting off in Paris, France, two lucky men join the leading ladies on an unforgettable rainy-day adventure in the city of love where Gabby and her date shop for berets in the district of Montmartre, and Rachel and her guy learn the art of French crêpes near Notre Dame. The next day, Gabby’s group date challenges her men to show their willingness to fight for her love … literally … while Rachel and her group of guys make a surprise visit and cheer them on from the sidelines. Later, Rachel and her suitors head to a majestic castle for a lesson in the art of romance, where one man’s vulnerability earns him a private dinner. At the cocktail party, Meatball reveals some damning information about one of his housemate’s vulgar comments about the Bachelorettes, leading Rachel to take matters into her own hands, on an all-new episode of the “The Bachelorette,” airing MONDAY, AUG. 1 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres

Group date preview

https://www.tvinsider.com/1053924/the-bachelorette-season-19-gabby-solo-group-date-sneak-peek/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:04 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:46 pm

Thanks @bluwavz. Gabby giggling in this teaser that she’s in love while on her date with Jason and her emotional ITM “I never thought I would be able to find someone and now it’s right in front of my face” leads me to believe that Jason is not F1 and something goes awry with him. I’ve had this hunch since he was revealed to be in the cast that religion plays a part. Guess we’ll see. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:59 pm

@mbl  I too am a bit confused as to what Jason's final outcome is.  I like the little I've seen so far, and the spoilers/previews show him as a favorite.  I hope he does not break her heart if he is her choice.  To me the editing is strange so I think there is a lot more to come both good and unfortunately maybe bad.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:16 pm

@pavalygurl The entire season is strange and when you add the editing shenanigans that occur every season, I think you're right that there is both good and bad for Gabby. I'm preparing for Gabby ending the season alone.

@mbl I hadn't heard any discussion about religion. Is this conjecture on your part or someone else's on the web? Source?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:38 pm

I would be shocked if the love comment is about Jason. Shocked. Even if they are hiding him a ton, they haven’t been on a date yet. I feel like this is from before the date where Gabby and Rachel are talking and maybe it’s in reference to Paris and if it’s for one of the guys then I think it’s Erich.

I am very perplexed by this season’s edits I think part of it is that there are two bachelorettes. I just I dunno I think I would be shocked if Jason does a Brooks as the rumours suggest just because I feel like they would tease something in the promos.

I could go either way between Jason and Erich at this point. Some days I think it’s Erich, he is in a little each episode, she was very vulnerable going into his lap etc. but his edit is weird, like no full limo entrance, making him not super likeable… at the same time I think the not super likeable could also be in his favour for F1. If Erich is not F1 I feel like he would be a bachelor option if they put him in a favourable lens, but they aren’t which leads me to believe he is not in the running, and I feel like he could if they wanted unless they are already set on Zach or Tino, because no way is Jason the bachelor. Also there is one screenshot in Mexico where the body language looks off with Gabby’s hand in her own leg vs on him.

From Jason’s side he got the full limo entrance but he has barely been shown and is only in one confirmed Mexico shot in the promo. Although I do think he makes MTP as per Reddit Gabby’s sister followed both Erich and Jason (unfollowed both) on IG. At the same time they are leaving little tidbits in each episode without showing anything between them I.e. Rachel convo, Rachel asking Gabby if she spoke to Jason etc, also seems Gabby gets emotional on the date.

So I dunno either could be F1 I think.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:43 pm

photos for episode 4:

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1904/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:03 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:40 pm

I hope the caption is foreshadowing a happy love story for Gabby.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Amethyst
jojo47
ilgirl
southerngirlatheart
albean99
timfan
Sprite
Jina
luvstx
Jeepers
sbolduc