SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:20 pm

Please please let this be the last of Rachel breaking down over MOT guys…

Wish she could have thought of the guys she was disappointing
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:48 pm

I am bored. She cries. She makes out. Cries some more.

I'm with @GuardianAngel...Rachel has been a disappointment so far.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't want to be negative but to me Rachel and Gabby's eye's always look puffy and drawn out.

So MF promised they wouldn't "pit" them against each other but like I said at the time, I'm sure he had some other script to fall back on. Making them both feel worthless is the lowest of lows.

I've missed the past few seasons, but it seems like TPTB are really giving Rachel a tough hand to play. Why didn't they let all of the guys talk to the women before they had to choose on Episode 3? I feel like that could have cut down some of the rejection Rachel (and Gabby) felt, and rather than a rock rolling and gathering speed, there could have just been a couple of bumps in the road. On the flip side, I think Rachel is getting so emotional and unable to focus on the rest of the guys, but I think so much of this could have been avoided.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:49 pm

So self centred. She really has guys that are fully into her and yet she is seeking some sort of validation without giving it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:56 pm

Those waffles look so good. I want one! Yummy!!!

I would also like to slap Rachel with one of those fish!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:07 pm

NoJason?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:07 pm

Harsh Erich comment
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:So self centred. She really has guys that  are fully into her and yet she is seeking  some sort of validation without giving it.

Validation from guys who are not interested in her. That's messed up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:21 pm

I don't see the chemistry between Aven and Rachel. He is nice. She likes him, but that is it IMO.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:28 pm

Gabby ... Johnny is so macho ...

Me ... Seriously? He waxes his eyebrows. So not macho.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:31 pm

The facial scrub washed off Rachel's spray tan. You would think they would fix her makeup, but no. That looked so bad.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:32 pm

Like, like, like, like, like....a million times like. :headbanging

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Linds911
Norcalgal
Maddy
albean99
ilgirl
Sprite
nd4reality
philphan
jojo47
pavalygurl
luvstx