SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:18 am

About Gabby leaving alone. I don't agree at this point. I'm sorry I forget who posted a vid of her and Rachel being interviewed and she sort of gave it away, that "her man would never..." whatever they were talking about. She then looked mortified that she gave it away. Sorry for being vague, but that's all I remember.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:12 pm

They never give away the actual ending at the MTA .. Even tho make it APPEAR that she left . ALONE .. it’s not the end

And yes .. I remember, Guardian .. they had cute white and pink dresses .. and I had a good laugh over her blooper

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:About Gabby leaving alone. I don't agree at this point. I'm sorry I forget who posted a vid of her and Rachel being interviewed and she sort of gave it away, that "her man would never..." whatever they were talking about. She then looked mortified that she gave it away. Sorry for being vague, but that's all I remember.

Agreed! I posted the video. Smiley
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:31 am

@southerngirlatheart thanks for speaking up! I couldn't recall who posted it. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:06 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:48 am

There's a lot going on in that clip. Why does everyone have champagne, even the guys? You can see the fortune teller deliberatly toss the table over. Whatever is going on with Gabby they are trying to make it look like she leaves alone. Imo I don't think she does. At 1:30 they are doing the same thing to Gabby as they did to others. It sounds like Erich is telling her he can't love her if she's with someone else? maybe in the FS?

Is that Nate far left?

mentellall - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu940

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=NJdhY0qMJFU&feature=emb_logo

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:09 pm

Yes that’s Nate there. The guys are looking good ! So few contestants there. Wow

I have a feeling these girls will run into exactly the same situation that came up  last season regarding then FS (heaven knows why that isn’t the storyline EACH season ! ) .  
Wish they were attended to that fact (Rachel and Gabby chat In Promo ) but who knows.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:35 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:56 am

Paraphrasing, Lots of twist and turns, relationships grow!

She's extremely happy and wouldn't have it any other way. She had strong feelings but is picky when using the love word when asked if she falls in love with more than one person. Good to hear, no two ILY's from Gabby.

Nate was the hardest to let go. Apparently it was addressed at the MTA, but she'll always have his back, he was nothing but good to her. She has a hard time knowing that person, thinking anything else about him regardless of what comes out online.

She'd be open to a televised wedding.

She speaks very well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:02 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChtdxCiMLEW/

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:01 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:20 pm

That clip with Tyler and Rachel looks tense. She handled it well.

Her answer asking about letting Tyler go, she says after the HTD the night before, she knew the level she needed to be at. Who did she have the HTD with the night before?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
ilgirl
notarose
nd4reality
southerngirlatheart
Jeepers
GuardianAngel
Sprite
Amethyst
smg2587
pavalygurl
blueblues