SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:30 pm

Part 2 of a two nighter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:08 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:38 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:45 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:30 am

So do we think that Rachel’s FD with Zach and then minutes later he gets a message from her telling him she has changed her mind ? Or did he change his mind after the FD and self eliminate (cannot take the knowledge that she was with the others etc.) ? What do you all think ?

I believe production got wind that things were being said in the FS (Erich) and pulled it out of these contestants after. And used that to sabotage and and cause drama for the girls. JMO and I believe more to come ….

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:17 pm

Another new promo for tonight, with Gabby and Erich

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:31 pm

There’s another promo with the morning after of Rachel and Zach. He does from Happy to (previous SCs) crying. Maybe more producer instigation.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:So do we think that Rachel’s FD with Zach and then minutes later he gets a message from her telling him she has changed her mind ? Or did he change his mind after the FD and self eliminate (cannot take the knowledge that she was with the others etc.) ? What do you all think ?

I believe production got wind that things were being said in the FS (Erich) and pulled it out of these contestants after. And used that to sabotage and and cause drama for the girls. JMO and I believe more to come ….

I remembered reading/hearing years ago that they bug the FS. Wouldn't surprise me at all. That could be how they know about what is said in there and how they get around it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:43 pm

I'm not really sure where to post this, but.... Everyone is assuming it's the final rose ceremony where there is no Gabby, but if you look at the previews, Racheal is in white at the final rose ceremony. I think it's the rose ceremony tonight that she will be alone because Gabby already sent one home.

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:26 pm

@kjcarter91 I agree with you as well
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:32 pm

kjcarter91 wrote:I'm not really sure where to post this, but.... Everyone is assuming it's the final rose ceremony where there is no Gabby, but if you look at the previews, Racheal is in white at the final rose ceremony. I think it's the rose ceremony tonight that she will be alone because Gabby already sent one home.

I agree with this - it’s the F3 RC where Jesse says this to Rachel, as Rachel would be expecting them both to be at the RC. FRC is likely done individually.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:10 pm

Just get to the date already….!!!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Fleurdesel
CHO
albean99
LaineyG
ilgirl