SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:03 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Sprite wrote:Gabby...Erich already told you he loves you. Forget about these other guys. Enjoy the one who actually fights for you!!

I Agree! It’s like she wants to be the one to dump them!! I just do t like understand if you are in love with Erich.. why all this??? I believe she just wanted to be In Control!! But sometimes you can control people!!JJMO

I don't this this is about control. I think this is all about her insecurities. Clayton and who knows what happened to her with the guys in the past. Producers knew this and why they picked her and some of these guys. They know how to push everyone's buttons.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:06 pm

@Sprite agree
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:16 pm

What’s up with the music? Romantic but he’s about to bolt so why bother with that music playing.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:17 pm

Where is everyone??

Very different FSDs than usual….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:23 pm

She tried to get him to second guess himself so that he leaves on his own and she doesn’t have to be the one to dump him. IMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:24 pm

We did a lot of talking last night. We covered a lot of stuff. Is this code for we didn't have sex? Just so Tino has no doubts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:27 pm

@Sprite that's exactly what I was thinking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:28 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:She tried to get him to second guess himself so that he leaves on his own and she doesn’t have to be the one to dump him. IMO

I think you are spot on
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:31 pm

Maybe I am delusional, but I think these ladies learned from Clayton's disaster of a season and only slept with their F1. I wonder if they talked about this together. It would look so bad to do to the guys what Clayton did to them. Gabby didn't even want to say ILY to anyone just so there was no misunderstanding.

I am hopeful. Probably delusional, but for now...hopeful.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:37 pm

Well on another note, this sets up Zack beautifully for the next Bachelor. Broken hearted guy, ready for love and commitment and rejected by the woman he was in love with!

Nate who?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:39 pm

I think Zack is a shoe in for TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:44 pm

No previews of Gabby in this white bikini
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Fleurdesel
CHO
albean99
LaineyG
ilgirl