SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:03 pm

Part 1 Finale.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:42 pm

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiMCmEqDdOn/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:16 am

Has there ever been a season when so many contestants either left on their own or didn’t want to get engaged?? Maybe they finally picked smart contestants who realize the scenario of engagement after a few dates is unrealistic.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:19 am

Also interesting to see that they have Gabby go over to see Rachel at the SHV. Wonder if that’s before or after Tino leaves
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:58 pm

luvstx wrote:Also interesting to see that they have Gabby go over to see Rachel at the SHV. Wonder if that’s before or after Tino leaves

My guess is Gabby visits Rachel before Tino arrives with production’s intention in having Gabby rile Rachel up.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

First, it’s interesting that they are showing a lead say “I want to leave here with you” before the finale airs.

Second, why is gabby so hung up on an engagement? He’s clearly in love with her and wants to be with her.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:34 pm

luvstx wrote:
bluwavz wrote:  

First, it’s interesting that they are showing a lead say “I want to leave here with you” before the finale airs.

Second, why is gabby so hung up on an engagement?  He’s clearly in love with her and wants to be with her.

I could see Gabby being confused.  Even if she otherwise wouldn’t be hung up on an engagement, all of her F3 have now told her that they aren’t ready to get engaged on a show where in most other seasons at least 2 men are willing to propose to the lead.  

Also, Gabby has now said a couple of times that she and Erich have problems communicating.  Even if he didn’t intend to cause her stress when he said in front of the cameras that he would be hurt if she had sex with somebody else in FS, he nonetheless did cause her stress. Now with just wanting to date, maybe he isn't intending to cause her stress, but nonetheless he’s doing it again. And this is also something he could have discussed with her during FSs like Johnny and Jason did, and it would have left her with a more level playing field on that issue.  

Maybe this will lead to Gabby deciding that she’s not ready either.  I’m not sure we’ve seen Gabby yet say “What if I’m not ready? Why me? Why now? Why did they choose me for this?” which was in one of the earlier season previews.  

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:10 pm

luvstx wrote:
bluwavz wrote:  

Second, why is gabby so hung up on an engagement?  He’s clearly in love with her and wants to be with her.

Well he is the only one left, so I don’t think it matters anymore that she said that to him. Now, if she had 2 left, then that would weird for her to say. JMO

I don’t get the engagement obsession either.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:29 pm

I think a lot of that clip could have been cleverly edited. Maybe both Gabby and Erich are okay with not getting engaged but feeling pressure from TPTB to have an engagement at the end.  The way she says “am I supposed to walk away if he doesn’t want to get engage” could mean she wants it to be them in the end without having to follow normal Bach protocol. Her saying she is done with all of this could simply mean she is done with on camera relationship and pressure that is put on them both. Erich is dealing with a lot of personal stuff with his dad, if she can’t understand that and be patient then I don’t think they are right for each other at this time in their lives.

I agree that other countries version of no engagement end with more couples successfully staying together by not having the pressure of marriage after only 8 weeks of knowing someone.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:13 am

I can understand needing to take a moment during arguments, but how many times now has she walked out abruptly, without even an "I need a minute...." ?

These gals are clearly bright, but the way they've bought into the Bach "fairytale" is really mind-boggling, especially given what they went through with Clayton ...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Amethyst
BachFan27
Maddy
barbell
Hotmomma
ilgirl
BuckeyeGal
Sprite
Norcalgal
suzq
GuardianAngel