SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:12 pm

This whole Zach thing just all came out of left field. I didn't think she was all that physically into him, but still. These editors should be fired. Too much crying over stupid sh*t and not enough story development.

Where did he question her character? BS. She of all people should know how this show is and it is actually her job to lead him on. Him questioning how real this was is exactly the same BS she and Gabby did with Clayton and by now she should understand and not be so bloody defensive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:14 pm

What was that brief conversation shown between Gabby and Erich? Was that before filming ended?
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:16 pm

Is it me or does it look as if Rachel had done something to her face? Fillers?

Let's see if the audition continues. WTH are you apologizing for? You didn't question her character, she wanted you gone and was as cold and distant as could be to get rid of you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:18 pm

That was smart for Zach to apologize when he first came out. It helped both of them to relax, and she apologized right away.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:19 pm

How difficult for Zach to spend the whole night with a pissy Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:20 pm

ilgirl wrote:That was smart for Zach to apologize when he first came out. It helped both of them to relax, and she apologized right away.

I wonder if tptb told her to discount that this had anything to do with his age or his maturity to commit? Can't have that hanging over the head of the possible next Bachelor.

Everything happens for a reason...code for I could be next lead and have my own magical journey full of tears and broken hearts ???

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:23 pm

Sprite wrote:
ilgirl wrote:That was smart for Zach to apologize when he first came out. It helped both of them to relax, and she apologized right away.

I wonder if tptb told her to discount that this had anything to do with his age or his maturity to commit? Can't have that hanging over the head of the possible next Bachelor.

Everything happens for a reason...code for I could be next lead???

Bingo on both!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:25 pm

Sprite wrote:

Everything happens for a reason...code for I could be next lead and have my own magical journey full of tears and broken hearts  ???

I was surprised to hear her bring that up, so you could be right. And that definitely felt like Bachelor setup.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Aven is so likeable and well-spoken.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:38 pm

Any chance he could be the next bachelor? Love him!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:39 pm

Rachel looks so p*ssed watching this. I don't know why. It is ridiculous since it is clear she isn't picking Aven and is going with her lady bits.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:40 pm

I like Zach but would prefer Aven as the next Bachelor. JMO.

I'm feeling for Rachel tonight. She really looks so stressed out.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Amethyst
BachFan27
Maddy
barbell
Hotmomma
ilgirl
BuckeyeGal
Sprite
Norcalgal
suzq
GuardianAngel