SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 20 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:10 pm

Discuss potential lead for the next Bachelorette. Once Zach's season airs, paying attention to edit among other sleuthing techniques we can speculate with sleuthing clues.

Re: Christina Mandrell

@Sprite got us started. yes

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite don't remind me. Bachelorette 20 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Nice recap.

It's funny that I noticed they showed her last name when she was introduced. I thought at the time, there's a reason for that.

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel Yup. Total set up. I bet they have their eye on her for the bette. We will see at the end of Zach's season, but I  bet that they will push her front and center and Zach will have to toe the line.

My bet on the storyline is that he drags her towards the end,  maybe not to the top 3, but enough so that the audience is invested and the he lets her go because he is only 26 and not ready to be a father. (Probably final 4 so she goes to HTs and we get to meet some of her famous family.) She is crushed...for a few weeks...before she heals her broken heart enough to begin her own journey to break hearts and find everlasting love...or at least for a few months post show so she can dump his azz because he did something wrong and she heals by going on DWTS and future hosting gigs.

Let's see how close I am at the end of the season. rofl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 68559

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum