SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:16 pm

Aaron Clancy is co hosting. He is seeing someone, he's very happy.

Joe says Ariel is his number one choice for the ette.

Kaity has been in the US for almost one year. Her aunt nominated her. She had just got settled in Austin, she just got a working contract so she was hesitant.

What are you thoughts when you meet Zach? Nerve wracking, girls talking about designer dresses she got a dress from Marshall's. She was happy to meet Zach, so handsome, so tall, super excited to meet him. Good guy, super funny, good heart, is her type.

She was shocked, excited about the o/night but the tent was not a good idea. She has a white machine, (how did she know she was going to need it?). She was overblown but she couldn't sleep, construction in the distance, Zach snored a bit. They were talking, then all of a sudden he says goodnight. She says nothing happened. question

She wanted to leave every time there was any negativity.

Witch date: it was an interesting moment staring so long at someone. She was reflecting if she could see her future with him.

How do you feel you stand with Zach? She felt good but doesn't really know what everyone is feeling. Some share they had a good date, other's didn't say much. She was so shocked Jess left. She felt for her watching that back.

She's travelled a bit but nursing school has taken up a lot of time. She's still under contract in Austin. She thought she'd be there for 3 months but loves it there. I think she said I'm not going anywhere.

No hints or screw ups from Kaity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:27 am

love them together awwww they truly seem perfect for each other imo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:45 am

He melts looking at her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:03 pm

They definitely look gorgeous together and their beautiful connection makes it so much better!!

When the spoiler about Gabi being the F1 came out, I wasn’t even interested in watching the season. Once we got the spoiler about Kaity being F1 and now picture proof, that made me more interested in watching because they just to fit together so much. I am loving watching their connection grow each time we see them together.

I thought I noticed a disconnect with everyone and Zach after Kaity’s second 1-1. Did y’all?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:18 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:They definitely look gorgeous together and their beautiful connection makes it so much better!!

When the spoiler about Gabi being the F1 came out, I wasn’t even interested in watching the season. Once we got the spoiler about Kaity being F1 and now picture proof, that made me more interested in watching because they just to fit together so much. I am loving watching their connection grow each time we see them together.

I thought I noticed a disconnect with everyone and Zach after Kaity’s second 1-1. Did y’all?

I agree. Def saw the difference. They are showing us the love story with Kaity and Zack more so now. I expect a few moments with the Final 3 in the coming episodes that might confuse the viewer but overall I don't think he's good at hiding his true feelings. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:22 pm

I just got to watch the last episode ( my first one been gone with not tv) I could see the spark! And true about the disconnect with the others!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nice to see you back on the board again. You were missed!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] handwave

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nice to see you Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633 sneakyl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:32 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:32 pm

If she is managing her own IG, she's got a great sense of humor!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:55 pm

According to her IG story, her contract has ended and she's asking for favourite hotels restaurants and bars in NYC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
laurajean1220
Sprite
Buckeye_Fan
GuardianAngel
smg2587