SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:47 pm

Why in the world is Lace there? You'd think she'd have seen how badly she came across last time she was on and stayed far away. no idea

IA with Sharleen and Andy that Romeo surprised them at how he (finally) told Kira that it wasn't happening with him and that he was pursuing Jill. That could have been dragged on for episodes if he hadn't.

I like Logan (don't know what happens on BIP for him) but hope he stays far away from "Luce". giggling Michael A doesn't seem old enough to be a Zaddy but I'm not in my 20s. He and Casey are the older guys on the show but don't think that will hurt them. I have heard a bit about Michael A and look forward to seeing him with Danielle since she was always a favorite of mine.

Other than that, I found the episode mostly boring and hope it gets better next week. Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:24 am

Bachelor in Paradise: 802 (10/3)

“802” – The beachgoers are settling in and sunblocking up, but it won’t be long before another bombshell hits the beach. Victoria F. has arrived and she’s ready to make waves! This week, the men hold the roses so the pressure is on for the ladies to secure their partners, but when a mysterious suitcase appears, it seems like there may be even more competition than they anticipated. All that, plus a steamy love triangle emerges, an ultimatum is handed out and one man’s indecision sets off a Shakespearian chain reaction on “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, OCT. 3 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-802-10-3/

Bachelor in Paradise: 803 (10/4)

“803” – The cocktail party continues! As the rose ceremony approaches, the previously confident guys are realizing that holding the roses may not mean they have the advantage they expected. Once all is said and done, nine new couples begin a new day in the sun ready to move their relationships forward, but it wouldn’t be Paradise without a slew of new singles making their way to the beach! Best buds Aaron and James arrive ready to double-date their way to true love, and lovable hottie Rodney shows up with hearts in his eyes, putting the ladies’ jaws on the floor on “Bachelor in Paradise,” TUESDAY, OCT. 4 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-803-10-4/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:17 am

Forgot to say, am I the only one who doesn't remember some of the people from their seasons? Jill, Kira, Brittney, Hailey, and Victoria F I don't remember at all and not sure about Romeo either. question

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:15 am

I haven't watched yet @albean99 but out of those names you mentioned the only one I remember is Victoria F on Peter Weber's season who had a short relationship with Chris Soules. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:15 am

Oh, she's that one. Thanks, @GuardianAngel. I remembered that she was a Victoria but thought she was from earlier on.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:55 pm

Where is everyone? I missed most of the first part. From what I saw Victoria arrived and wanted a date with Justin. Genevieve was ticked off because he is the only one she is interested in which is stupid since they just met. Missed the date. I will have to check my PVR when I get home.

Meanwhile Logan seems to be Shanae's pick and they are making out on the beach as everyone watches. It all looks fake to me. Hailey is also pining for Logan and tries to make some very awkward conversation with him, but it is clear he is not interested. Date card arrives and Shanae takes Logan and Hailey is in tears.

I don't understand these women crying over some guy they just met going out with others since that is the premise of the show. They haven't even paired off yet...Please stop. It gives women a bad name.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:16 pm

Stupid fake set up stuff with a waffle maker and vibrator in someone's ... Salley's luggage. Genevieve is freaking out for some stupid reason. And then they make up this whole stupid story about Salley and they act out all these roles. So totally idiotic.

Meanwhile Shanae and Logan are making out on their date.

I am so bored. Ridiculous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:17 pm

I just got in. I thought it was on Tuesday nights!!

I don't know these people.

It sure is nice to see a beach!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:19 pm

This is so dumb. Vibrator in hand, smiles, and shuts the door.

How ridiculous.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:40 pm

OMG ... Romeo just got burned. He tried to go with Brittany and tried to kiss her and she turned and then in an ITM said if he gave her a rose...she would rather get hit my a bus. She then told Jill and Jill is now pissed at him. She isn't playing games. Man has bad moves. No wonder he is single.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:35 pm

@GuardianAngel It's on Monday and Tuesday nights! I am not sure what I just watched -- that was a bizarre episode.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:44 am

I missed parts of it because I was at work and am watching the bits that I missed and I really enjoyed Michael and Sierra together. They had a really nice conversation and how he talks about love and his wife and how he slept across the bed after she passed because he couldn't take having her and his sides anymore.  Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3100179927.

I am glad he wasn't the Bachelor. This is a much better setting for him. This is making me itch to see him with Danielle. Too bad because I really like Sierra too and she is so gorgeous. I would love to see her as the Bette. She has such a lovely energy about her and is articulate and not a drama queen. Plus they could go crazy on the wardrobe because she would look stunning in anything. She kind of reminds me of Qiniso from SA Bachelorette.

And then they go and ruin it and we get the stupid vibrator cr*p and the ridiculous Salley story. What did she do to p*as them off? Horrible.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel