SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:48 pm

ariwolf wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:Gabriella is so naturally pretty!!

She definitely is - but I find it a little disappointing that one of her fun facts lists her "favorite Kardashian."  Doesn't she have anything "funner" or at least more substantial?

contestants don't get to choose their "fun facts" - sometimes producers completely make them up, e.g. alayah's bio said reddit was her favorite website when she'd never even been on it before.

Ahhh, thanks for the insight! Pretty sad. I actually figured the contestants had to fill out a questionnaire with hundreds of stupid questions, and the producers randomly chose some wacky ones. But making them up is lame. Sounds like they're trying to make her look less interesting.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:58 pm

Has Nick V ever given subtle clues that turned out to be true? This sounds like he knows the ending and Zach's current status, imo.

“Zach seems like a pretty earnest fellow … I think he’s genuine and I think it’ll work out well for him.”

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelors-nick-viall-hints-at-engagement-with-natalie-joy/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:59 pm

Social media front besides post hear and there Zach, Gabi and Kaity are all pretty quiet.

While Kaity didn’t post her bio on Instagram she did make a tiktok out of her bio. Also the show is starting to tag contestants in post and at first Kaity was it tag the show posted of her limo group but it looks like she is tagged now. So her tags are some what limited. She did add a rose to her ig bio. I have no figures to back this up but from what I seen most f1s don’t usually add roses to their bios but that’s just from what I seen sleuthing over the years. I don’t remember an f1 that put the rose. If I’m wrong please correct me. But remember what of the things that made me hesitant to go with Zach being f1 was that he add the rose to his bio pretty quickly. She been less active on tiktok that’s for sure only doing two since filming finished.

Gabi doesn’t post much. Most of her resent stories are when she’s out with friends to dinner or a party or something a family member tags her in from what I seen.

Zach’s only posting events he attends from what I seen. Was already sure we’d get very little from him anyway.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:34 pm

smg2587 wrote:Social media front besides post hear and there Zach, Gabi and Kaity are all pretty quiet.

While Kaity didn’t post her bio on Instagram she did make a tiktok out of her bio. Also the show is starting to tag contestants in post and at first Kaity was it tag the show posted of her limo group but it looks like she is tagged now. So her tags are some what limited. She did add a rose to her ig bio. I have no figures to back this up but from what I seen most f1s don’t usually add roses to their bios but that’s just from what I seen sleuthing over the years. I don’t remember an f1 that put the rose. If I’m wrong please correct me. But remember what of the things that made me hesitant to go with Zach being f1 was that he add the rose to his bio pretty quickly. She been less active on tiktok that’s for sure only doing two since filming finished.

snipped

Thanks for the info. Can you clarify the bold? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Social media front besides post hear and there Zach, Gabi and Kaity are all pretty quiet.

While Kaity didn’t post her bio on Instagram she did make a tiktok out of her bio. Also the showed is starting to tag contestants in post and at first Kaity was it tag the show posted of her limo group but it looks like she is tagged now. So her tags are some what limited. She did add a rose to her ig bio. I have no figures to back this up but from what I seen most f1s don’t usually add roses to their bios but that’s just from what I seen sleuthing over the years. I don’t remember an f1 that put the rose. If I’m wrong please correct me. But remember what of the things that made me hesitant to go with Zach being f1 was that he add the rose to his bio pretty quickly. She been less active on tiktok that’s for sure only doing two since filming finished.

snipped

Thanks for the info. Can you clarify the bold? TYIA

Sure. When a lot people were thinking Zach was Rachel’s f1 because he showed himself in California during two weeks that where speculated to be shvs weeks one of the things that made me hesitant was the face Zach put a rose on his ig bio before the season started (f1s rarely add the roses to bios). That plus some other sm sleuthing made me not believe he was f1 which turned out right. So to see Kaity add a rose in her before the season kind gives more possible clues she might not be f1. Jmo.

There are other clues. Like her being one of the only once not posting her bio and we believe she got the second fsd. With so little clues regarding shv coming just gathering them where I can.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:03 pm

Have we ever had a season with no confirmed or suspected SHVs before the premiere? It seems so odd.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:26 pm

@smg2587 ooohh thanks! I wasn't thinking Zach Rachel's F1. duh

@luvstx I can't think of any off hand. We later found out about some that had more SHV's than we thought. Maybe TPTB are getting creative and have taken more control over their SM to avoid mess up's that we were fortunate to enjoy sleuthing. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:19 am

more proof that gabriella is f1. a group of the women are in austin right now including kaitlyn and ariel, gabi is with her regular group of friends. iirc it’s more of a f2/f3 move to hang out with the other women while the f1 has more rules to follow. jmo.
1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 D3bf3f10
1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 37ce0f10
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:31 am

@ariwolf adding to ur post I’m pretty sure the other girls there are Jessica (same toast post) and Mercedes (also put up the toast post). Also it seems like Kat and Alyssa are in Austin going by stories. Possible others So there are quite a few of them hanging out in Austin, to this weekend.

Edit to add. Add Greer, Charity, Davia, Kat and Bailey to the in Austin list. Pretty interesting the only ones not in Austin that made it to Estonia where the Villain of the season at that point in Brooklyn and Gabi, who is in Houston for a friend of her bridal or baby shower (not sure which). Gabi still seems to have a good relationship with Greer so I don’t think this is much of a slight.

Looks like other than a few exceptions this will be a close cast of women, jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:14 pm

Great sleuthing! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:52 am

That promo hid Gabi . They showed a couple of her all looking to be in Thailand though. I would think Kaity was a for sure in the f2 slot just going by the things they showed in the promo and the things they showed her saying.

Pretty sure Kaity and Ariel are at the same viewing party because they showe the same tray of cupcakes. Probably in Austin. Both also are restoring their friends stories. Gabi is watching with friends.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:44 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47