SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Hmmm, makes me wonder if she actually got eliminated on the last ID in epi 7?

10/25 - B ROLL FILMING
10/26 - ID: KAITLYN - fishermans bastion -
10/27 - ID:  
10/28 - ID:  
10/29 - GD:  
10/30 - :  
10/31 - RC - ELIMINATED:  

Since Clare/Tayshia season they have kept the week before htds at three dates and an rc on these show, with the group date being second. I thought maybe they would do the same format since they haven’t done the three ID format since Peter’s season. Will add it will be interest if Jesse does his football show tomorrow since if they do the format the same the past few seasons there might be a rc taping around that time.. although they might not even need Jesse for an rc.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by laurajean1220 Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:55 am

I think RC is tonight and tomorrow a travel day to hometowns, if thats the case Jesse will be able to do his football tomorow.

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajean1220 Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:15 pm

I agree with Aunties Love on order of dates, but I think today is GP AND RC and tomroow is travel to hometowns.

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:12 pm

Per bachelorsherlock she believes Gabriella may have the first htd. She lives in Houston and went to college in Ole Miss so not sure where her family is from. We will see. Edit Yeah not sure where her family is from because I even see she did volunteering in Vermont ( her siblings live inVermont as well). If we are going the farthest east I’m guessing it’s there because some other contestants believed to be still be in have family in Florida NYC and east of Texas. Hope we get more info.

Only person we know that made it to Budapest for sure is Kaity and her family seems to be in the Toronto Canada area we have to see.

Also didn’t mention this when Greer ig was public but we know her and Gabriella where in the same sorority together and Greer was following her on ig. Look like an old follow.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:17 pm

Per bachelorwhatever Charity gets a htd in Georgia. Edit correction from Reddit Charity’s htd is Friday according to someone bachelorwhatever is communicating with in on Reddit so it’s third. Also if Kaity has a htd it’s in Ontario, Canada.

Edit just guessing here if all this info is right that we are getting and it might not bei think the f4 are Gabriella, Charity, Arielle and Kaity. Just based on the info we have. I would be surprise if Kaity didn’t get a rose on her Budapest 1on1 since it looks like some other women got eliminated on dates in Budapest. The Arielle guess is more of a feeling. Only other names floating around that could be unless wrong info is out is Kylee and the back and forth info we go on Katherine. Two to three people last night told bachelorwhater Jessica was eliminated so I think she’s out based on that. All Jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorwhatever/

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 C24c6610

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:18 pm

Charity’s date being on November 4th does not match with the filming schedule. The RC in Budapest just ended at 3am this morning. The first hometown should start on Tuesday November 1st for 2 travel day in between following the normal schedule. If Charity’s date is really on the 4th Friday that means the first hometown starts tomorrow. Which doesn’t make sense because I don’t know how they can travel 16 to 18 hours In day then start filming the next day. The only other option is the first hometown starts on Wednesday the 2nd Charity’s the 2nd on being filmed on the 4th

The normal filming schedule should be the following

10/26 date confirmed with Kaity
10/27 date
10/28 date
10/29 group date/ RC
10/30 day off/travel
10/31 travel
11/1 First hometown
11/2 travel
11/3 second hometown
11/4 travel
11/5 3rd hometown
11/6 travel
11/7 4th hometown
11/8 RC

Charity’s date filming on the 4th does make sense.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:13 pm

@Kayben14 yeah with the normal schedule it sounds off but will add that during Rachel and Gabby’s season they didn’t have the two days off between episode 7 rc and Aven’s htd. Went back to look up this info and it right there only one day off for some reason. And yes they where on a time crunch that season and had more film crew they where dealing with. But it might be something they have changed recently. Also I had the episode 7 rc as yesterday. Also Jesse didn’t seem to be doing any college football stuff yesterday from what I could tell. So possibly a sign. Also will add lead producer Bradford whose been seen with Zach during la filming (so he is working this season) seems to be traveling today and posted about a 5 mile run he did yesterday. Posting about the run because he works with lead’s so unless a day off or only an rc day I doubt he has time for a run but that’s Jmo based on how these producers work.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:06 pm

gabriella's hometown date should be in vermont, she was 3rd runner-up at miss teen vermont 2015
https://www.pageantupdate.info/state-pageant-results-t15.html
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:08 pm

Kaity is from Kingston Ontario a couple - 3 hours north east of Toronto. I would love for the hometown date to be in Kingston, it's a beautiful area.

She's a travelling nurse who seems to work in the Dallas area.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:28 pm

smg2587 wrote:@Kayben14 yeah with the normal schedule it sounds off but will add that during Rachel and Gabby’s season they didn’t have the two days off between episode 7 rc and Aven’s htd. Went back to look up this info and it right there only one day off for some reason. And yes they where on a time crunch that season and had more film crew they where dealing with. But it might be something they have changed recently. Also I had the episode 7 rc as yesterday. Also Jesse didn’t seem to be doing any college football stuff yesterday from what I could tell. So possibly a sign. Also will add lead producer Bradford whose been seen with Zach during la filming (so he is working this season) seems to be traveling today and posted about a 5 mile run he did yesterday. Posting about the run because he works with lead’s so unless a day off or only an rc day I doubt he has time for a run but that’s Jmo based on how these producers work.
Yes, when the schedule was done, it was using Bach 26 as the template.  As I said in it, things will always change.

ETA: What about Bailey? We haven't heard anything about her, correct??

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:30 pm

[Delete]

I'll just delete my post b/c it seems bachelorwhatever is speculating on things right now.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:01 am

Btw the reason it’s speculated Katherine maybe still there even though she had sm activity is because she was suppose to be a bridesmaid at a wedding yesterday (Saturday) and was reportedly not there. So that’s why people are wondering if she is still filming. Got this from Reddit but it seems to making the rounds at other bachelor ig pages.

If Katerina gets a htd it’s in Florida if it happens. If Arielle gets one it’s believe to be in NYC. Jessica would of been in Florida but a lot of rumors she is now out.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47