SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:52 am

Jeepers wrote:
luvstx wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:I am trying to remember which poster over here had pics of Kaity in Thailand and that her body language was not of a woman wanting to be there in the end?  

That would be me. And, yes, I thought either Kaity was jet lagged or just not that excited about the date.

LUVSTX
Any chance your pics are Kaitlyn after her fantasy date?  She seems to be carrying a dress bag.  I don’t recall the circumstances of those pics.

Luvstx mention a couple things that  made it seemed like a night portion of a fsd. One she heard them ask Kaity if a 7 o’clock wake up call was okay with her (so she could be ready before the cameras got in). Also Luvstx meet Jesse at the hotel bar the same night and Jesse even told her that Zach might need him tonight. Fsds are not done on back to back nights. So unless of something major happening on an off night Jesse would have it off.  They usually leave fsds in the morning so this looks like her about to get ready for dinner.

All this really shows even in fsds leads only get somewhere around 3-5 hours alone without cameras that night.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:15 am

@smg2587 thanks for sharing those details. All are correct.

Jeepers, I like that you asked the question though. It means we are all still sleuthing.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:05 pm

Take it for what you will, but someone on Reddit posted that they know Gabi is f2 because they know someone that went on a date with her recently. Made it seem like the date just told them this info. That’s all the info they gave.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:59 pm

smg2587 wrote:Take it for what you will, but someone on Reddit posted that they know Gabi is f2 because they know someone that went on a date with her recently. Made it seem like the date just told them this info. That’s all the info they gave.

PPFFTTT LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:23 pm

Interesting .. if you compare IG photos of Kait and Gabi .. they are worlds apart and show a big difference between who they are .. even after a very big clean up by Kait and a minimal one by Gabi
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:50 pm

Luvstx, is it possible that when Jesse mentioned that Zach may need him tonight, he wasn’t implying that he would definitely need him that night but just that he “could” need him anytime so Jesse needs to always be prepared??
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:46 pm

Jeepers wrote:Interesting .. if you compare IG photos of Kait and Gabi .. they are worlds apart and show a big difference between who they are .. even after a very big clean up by Kait and a minimal one by Gabi

You are right. I am surprised.

What does Kaity mean with her 18+ content? It has been removed.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:02 pm

Oo gosh .. I cant figure out why .. but something is off with Kait .. visions of Rachel have been dancing thru my head since Monday .. can’t put a finger on it .. except for something about her body language .. gads I hate this when this happens .. probably not and just have watched too many videos of her LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:59 am

Everybody is different in their own way. It would be pretty boring if everybody was the same and had the same personality. JMO I can see Zach likes them both in different ways. Will be interesting when it gets down to the end. Seems to me that he knows who his F1 is at the end and there is no doubt from him.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:43 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:Everybody is different in their own way. It would be pretty boring if everybody was the same and had the same personality. JMO I can see Zach likes them both in different ways. Will be interesting when it gets down to the end. Seems to me that he knows who his F1 is at the end and there is no doubt from him.

JMO but I think he knows way earlier then that. From past info that I posted here from back in the day I was told from someone who was on the show that the lead picks 3 or 4 that he is most attracted to and interested in getting to know on night 1, the rest are fill ins to create the show. Soon after he knows who his F1 will be and the FS dates are placed in order and the F1 gets the last FS date. Now this was before they started with the Arie/Becca switch up and the disasterous filming of Hannah B break up etc. So IDK but it will be interesting to see if they go back to the old way of going about this and Zac's season is clean cut , less drama so to speak like Sean's was . no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:57 am

Jolena wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:Everybody is different in their own way. It would be pretty boring if everybody was the same and had the same personality. JMO I can see Zach likes them both in different ways. Will be interesting when it gets down to the end. Seems to me that he knows who his F1 is at the end and there is no doubt from him.

JMO but I think he knows way earlier then that. From past info that I posted here from back in the day I was told from someone who was on the show that the lead picks 3 or 4 that he is most attracted to and interested in getting to know on night 1, the rest are fill ins to create the show. Soon after he knows who his F1 will be and the FS dates are placed in order and the F1 gets the last FS date. Now this was before they started with the Arie/Becca switch up and the disasterous filming of Hannah B break up etc. So IDK but it will be interesting to see if they go back to the old way of going about this and Zac's season is clean cut , less drama so to speak like Sean's was . no idea

Good, I hope that is the case.

Last edited by southerngirlatheart on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:04 am

Zach in Atlanta attending an event with Grocery Store Joe and Serena per Joe’s stories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47