SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:53 pm

ariwolf wrote:that kaitlyn moment with zach this episode gave susie clocktower vibes for sure. they were hitting us over the head with f1 edit with the montage SO much that now i'm doubting if it is really that easy this season laugh out loud

that being said, kaitlyn & zach's absence combined with gabriella being accounted for during the same time is pointing to rs being right about the f1 imo.

That's exactly what I said last night. They have never been so in your face like that with the F1. Especially showing repeats of their time together which is something they do on the ATFR for the happy couple.

Also, people don't just so happen to have gift's all prepared. This has been done in the past where a gift suddenly shows up, flowers etc. Someone put that gift basket together and maybe imo could have messed with Kaity's head. "Take this to Zach to make him feel better, he really likes you" Just speculating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:01 pm

When they make it so obvious it always makes me wonder why? Now admittedly we have this COVID episode that they have to fill somehow. The other big contender just had her date so they can't replay that. The other 2 who are in the final 4 haven't yet had their dates so can't show that. Basically that leaves Katie's date to replay.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:02 pm

If Kait ends up as F1 it will probably be edited with something regarding “doubt” .. like the scene where he says “I’m sorry” and she says “What am I doing” .. there’s gotta be some zig zag and not an absolute straight line to the end

Gotta remember the “overcome” part of the story arc
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:07 am

Ath posted from Disney today which is a regular lead trip. Two show producer where with him.

Kaity still hasn’t shown her location but untagged the show photos she had up.

Here’s Gabi’s post date post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:58 am

smg2587 wrote: Ath posted from Disney today which is a regular lead trip. Two show producer where with him.

SMG2587 .. Dumb question here .. what does UNTAG mean and how is it done?

Do Kait and Gabi follow each on IG?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:52 pm

Jeepers wrote:
smg2587 wrote: Ath posted from Disney today which is a regular lead trip. Two show producer where with him.

SMG2587 .. Dumb question here .. what does UNTAG mean and how is it done?

Do Kait and Gabi follow each on IG?

I actually should of said unpinned. Kaity unpinned the three show post she pinned yesterday. Untagged is when they remove someone they tagged or themselves from a post. She didn’t do that.

Women can’t follow each other until contestant is elminated from the show. Most wait till the end of the season to follow each other.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:55 pm

Thank you SMG 😋thumbsup

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:42 pm

I’m wondering since Gabi and Kaity are so close if that means that whichever one was not the F1 is getting the bachelorette role and they are just happy for each other. Win-win! Haha
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:17 pm

This is in Budapest .. Kaits second 1N1 .. there is a rose on the pool deck which she obviously gets heading into hometowns

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Dbe95f10
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:39 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:I’m wondering since Gabi and Kaity are so close if that means that whichever one was not the F1 is getting the bachelorette role and they are just happy for each other. Win-win! Haha

I had a thought today….is it possible that one of the F2 removed herself from the finale and, thus, everyone is ok with each other? Something’s off to me about the ending and the edit. Kaity is way too obvious.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:55 pm

Not so sure that this Kait .. her nails tend to be more squared off .. and no rings if that is the left hand

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3aeefc10

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:59 pm

luvstx wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:I’m wondering since Gabi and Kaity are so close if that means that whichever one was not the F1 is getting the bachelorette role and they are just happy for each other. Win-win! Haha

I had a thought today….is it possible that one of the F2 removed herself from the finale and, thus, everyone is ok with each other?  Something’s off to me about the ending and the edit.  Kaity is way too obvious.  

I agree about Kait being your face .. it’s either a straight run with a few bumps in the road for her .. cuz lots of crying for her coming up and lots and lots of her in the previews .. or it’s a bait and switch for Gabi .. seeing as she pretty much has disappeared pretty much in the previews
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47