SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kaity is still private for me. I'm not following her. Maybe she accepted your follow @smg2587 ?

I checked on a non logged on iPad last night and it was public than but checked just now on the same system and back to private. So she keeps switching back and forth from public and private it seems.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:24 pm

smg2587 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Kaity is still private for me. I'm not following her. Maybe she accepted your follow @smg2587 ?

I checked on a non logged on iPad last night and it was public than but checked just now on the same system and back to private. So she keeps switching back and forth from public and private it seems.

Re Bolded, since I am not experienced with IG, why would she do that?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:35 pm

@Fleurdesel Good question. It's strange to me to do that. We have seen it in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:05 am

Zach in NYC today and so is one producer. So I’m guessing he’s doing media training since besides the covid quarantine seasons most leads do media training in nyc,

He was pretty quiet during the week. Only posting about finding an old school pic of himself. So maybe a weekdays shv. Because besides that story nothing from what I know.

Saturday night Zach posted from Waco, Tx celebrating his best friend’s engagement.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:41 am

Just a small sm update. Kaity and Gabriella are still private so can’t share on that front. Surprise Kaity still has her tiktok likes open. I’d just think she closed that. She like one bachelor related thing which was a Victoria F tiktok. That makes me think she was at the week 1 group date Victoria guest hosted. Also from some sm activity I seen Kaity seems to be close with Davia. Even liked one of Davila’s tiktoks hinting about going on the show.

Ariel has posted stories everyday since going public. She travels a lot and even went on a trip to France it seems. Was already confident she wasn’t f1 and her activity strengthens that opinion.

Zach posted from Texas yesterday. Seemed to still been celebrating his best friends engagement. He isn’t super active but he is more active right now than he was after the bachelorette season so that’s something.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:03 am

@smg2587 Thanks for the update. Guess Zach and his F1 are going to make us work harder at sleuthing!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:23 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for all the updates. Zach wasn't one to post much which makes it difficult for us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajean1220 Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:51 pm

IMO, Katherine "fireworks date" and then not making it to HTD, indicates to me that the show may be returning to what all us OG fans want....romantic drama vs. excessive distracting girl drama, so excited to watch!!

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:38 am

a bunch of gabriella's friends are in vail right now and she doesn't appear to be there
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:02 am

@ariwolf Great find! Maybe a SHV before Christmas weekend?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:51 am

Kaity is public on IG right now as I post this. She looks to be in Austin today and if you look at her tagged pics her best friend tags her in pics in Canada on 12/20. She finally made her tiktok likes private today (Wednesday)  because I saw it open yesterday and deleted more follows includ8ng the country artist she followed like Luke Combs. She posted a year and review tiktok.

Gabi is still private. Not sure how to take because yes she’s private but she did accept followers right away and still does from time to time. She also isn’t really cleaning up her socials like the rest or changed her username. Because that user name won’t give her much followers. I do see one public post of her, her job Posted her in the group shot for having attended the company Christmas party on December 12. Not sure if she is back at work or just attended the party.

I do think it between these two from what I am seeing. I know clues and bachelorwhatever point to Gabi butI try to keep an open mind until shv can confirm or take someone out.

Ariel posting almost everyday and going on trips makes me rule her out. Not to mention some other clues.

Zach post in Califoria today but other than that hadn’t shown himself since the 15th. So he was quiet. Interested if Zach will be in nyc for New Year’s Eve. I know of two bachelors that had nyc New Year’s Eve shvs, Arie with Becca at the time (than he called Lauren the next day) and Peter (Hannah Ann hid her tracks but it came out in interview she was with him NYE) than again with those 2 example maybe a NYE shv isn’t worth it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:10 pm

@smg2587 Clearly those two examples were a mess of a season, but they also started right after the new year. The leads usually hit the press circuit right after and being in NY or LA is handy,  hence shv right before. This season starts the end of January so I wouldn't be surprised if shv are a little wonky compared to previous seasons.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47