SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:44 am

I fast forwarded this episode. Lots of chatter. (And I wished for interpretation)

The jellyfish girl, Julia, got the first date... I breezed through it. I'm not sure about her. Was she talking about the other girls?

There were dates with Victoria and Elizabeth, then Roxie and Olga. Elizabeth and Olga were let go.

Then a date in the park with Nastya (blonde), and Sasha (IT girl) who came along. Sasha left but came back later and got the rose and a surprise later during the rose ceremony.

Nastya is a beautiful woman who has a couple of kids. Looks like her kids are not around. Don't know if by choice or not, but she seems to be more into catching a man to help with finances. The bachelor Alexs didn't look pleased. Nastya was sent home. Was that her son on the date?

Then there was a wonderful date for Alina (pretty girl with the capped teeth) to Turkey. She seems to be sincere and genuine. She never traveled and was overjoyed. She got the rose. I think she wants to be a model.

Then the ladies are painting, drinking wine and chatting... Victoria seems to be a witch.

the other Nastya (tattoos and lips) got a date. Horse riding and conversation. The bachelor Aleks's facial expressions were WTF laugh out loud. What was up with this girl? Seems she's a chameleon and a liar. He let her go.

During the rose ceremony, he let two more go. Adelina and Olena.

He gave Sasha (fire) the pink rose which means she is in charge of the house, and it looks like this sets Episode 3 on fire. Wow!!! The edit makes it look like he will let Sasha go. I hope not. I like her personality. She seems pretty cool.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:27 pm

@Idlemess thanks for the run down!

I thought that was Nastya son.

I think Sasha was the one who got the pink rose on the first night. Could be editing but I think he's very much into her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:38 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:32 pm

Idlemess wrote:Then a date in the park with Nastya (blonde), and Sasha (IT girl) who came along.
Right. When Alex was meeting Nastya, she brought a letter from her son and when Alex asked how old he was she said that he was about to become 12 in 2 days. So Alex though that he would invite Nastya's son on a date with her for his birthday, he thought she would be happy to be with him on his birthday. Sasha got a yellow rose that meant a last chance rose for girls needed to prove they really wanted to stay. So she came along with Nastya. Alex had other plans for Nastya and her son so he asked Sasha to leave and come back in the evening.
Idlemess wrote:Nastya is a beautiful woman who has a couple of kids. Looks like her kids are not around. Don't know if by choice or not, but she seems to be more into catching a man to help with finances. The bachelor Alexs didn't look pleased. Nastya was sent home.  Was that her son on the date?
Well done @Idlemess, totally right about Nastya, for the last 3 years she was living in Mexico with a rich guy, she didn't see her kids much.

Sorry, guys, I just managed to watch the first 2 hours of the episode 1 and was around when Nastya's date was streaming, I'll be trying to catch up with everything I haven't watch yet, hopefully I'll have some time to watch more of the episode 1 today. Good luck to me! I really need to watch to understand what is happening.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:27 pm

It is very difficult to watch first episode, a lot of different girls that I didn't like. The first one who I really liked was Sasha
 Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2166755_16135288
https://showbiz.24tv.ua/ru/holostjak-2022-uchasnici-12-sezonu-shou-ukraini-foto_n2166767
And I liked Alex and Sasha together.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: 4:20 looks like Ljudmila got the first impression rose.
I think Grisha said that this season they were not going to have the first impression rose, instead they had roses of different colors.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:13 pm

Well I'm onboard.  Wasn't going to watch, because Aleks didn't really appeal and it's a big time investment.  Thought I'd ff through the eps but they are so darned entertaining, that I didn't.  They just know how to cast the right people.

I actually don't mind Aleks - he is even-handed with all the ladies and takes an interest in them.  Not sure if he gets info from production, but he always seems to get to the bottom of things with a girl before he eliminates them.  The dubbing though - I know a few words in Russian, but I can't really pick up much now with the dubbing.

So...from the preview, does it look like both Sashas are the f2?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:15 pm

@Maddy thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:47 pm

Maddy wrote:I think Grisha said that this season they were not going to have the first impression rose, instead they had roses of different colors.
Actually, it was Alex who said that this season they were not going to have the first impression rose, instead he gave a white rose to Nastya:
 Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2166754_16135263
https://showbiz.24tv.ua/ru/holostjak-2022-12-sezon-1-vypusk-smotret-online-28-10-2022_n2166762
Later he explained that white rose meant that there was something special about the girl who gets it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:53 pm

@Agent99, welcome aboard!
And you are right about Aleks - he always seems to get to the bottom of things with a girl pretty fast before he eliminates them. Looks like he knows well what he wants and who he wants.

Last edited by Maddy on Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:08 pm

When Ljudmila was talking to Alex, she told him about her brother's wedding during next few days and asked his perdition to attend it and to be absent from the show for few days. She said she had a very close relationship with her brother and Alex was touched by it and gave her a red rose.
 Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2166754_16135281
https://showbiz.24tv.ua/ru/holostjak-2022-12-sezon-1-vypusk-smotret-online-28-10-2022_n2166762
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:01 pm

Thanks @Maddy
When you are able to, please post the link for the next episode

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum