SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 Empty Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:22 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Emily and Tyler had another baby!  Blessings to her and her family

https://people.com/parents/emily-maynard-johnson-welcoming-sixth-baby-born-down-syndrome-exclusive/

Norcalgal wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Emily and Tyler had another baby!  Blessings to her and her family

https://people.com/parents/emily-maynard-johnson-welcoming-sixth-baby-born-down-syndrome-exclusive/

Every family I know (several) that has a child with Down's Syndrome can't believe how happy and loving that child is and how much joy it adds to their family. Having a child with a disability always brings extra worry but I'm sure Emily's family will overcome those worries and help Jones thrive. I look forward to seeing how their family grows from this little addition!

albean99 wrote:Congrats on their newest addition to the family! I hope his surgery goes well also. I follow someone who had a daughter with Down's syndrome a couple of years ago and while they were shocked at first, they've come to adore their sweet girl. sign heart

alwayscooking wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

Every family I know (several) that has a child with Down's Syndrome can't believe how happy and loving that child is and how much joy it adds to their family. Having a child with a disability always brings extra worry but I'm sure Emily's family will overcome those worries and help Jones thrive. I look forward to seeing how their family grows from this little addition!

Beautifully said yes

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:22 pm

OH my gosh, he's the sweetest!!

https://www.instagram.com/emilygmaynard/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:55 pm

@GuardianAngel I get teary thinking about how much love Jones is going to get! The wink, looking up at his brother and sister all so precious!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:26 am

Oh wow!! She kept her last 2 pregnancies a secret!! Welcome to the world baby Jones! Your family is going to love you! Such a cutie already!:sprinklehearts

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 1f49c

Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 8367-910 Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 I_got_13 Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 E5kqdm15 Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:25 am

Emily has surrounded herself with good people. The fact that she has kept 2 pregnancies secret and that adorable baby Jones was born 2 months ago without a leak is a testament to the type of person she is. Very happy for her and her beautiful family!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:27 am

As a mother of an adult daughter with Down’s syndrome, I know they have a different future ahead than they may have thought. There will be challenges and successes. From my experience, the very best will be the many many blessings and lessons that they will learn from Jones. My family are very different people because we have learned what true love is from her. I wish Emily, her family and friends the very best.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:51 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@GuardianAngel I get teary thinking about how much love Jones is going to get! The wink, looking up at his brother and sister all so precious!

That wink melted my heart.

@eliza3 Thank you for sharing your very touching personal story. PINKHEART

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:37 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:15 pm

OH my he's so flippin cute! She looks amazing. How sweet, Ricki sent her 47 roses representing 47 chronozones.

I look forward to more pictures of Jones and his adorable face.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:50 pm

Jones is adorable!! His little face!! cloud nine

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 1f49c

Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 8367-910 Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 I_got_13 Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 E5kqdm15 Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:50 pm

@eliza3 your post gave me goosebumps. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope your blessings continue.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:20 pm

Beautiful family loving their new baby brother Jones. Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2 1f499

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckv2u9wJwg-/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard Johnson - Tyler Johnson & Family - Fan Forum - Discussion - #2

+3
Minney
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: