SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:43 am

hmm the banyan tree partial ocean pool suite is approximately $550 a night. i feel like the f1 fantasy suite is typically more expensive than that, around 1k+ a night iirc.

https://www.banyantree.com/thailand/krabi/accommodation/partial-ocean-pool-suite-king

we don't know the other fantasy suites yet though so maybe this is the most expensive one this season.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:52 am

Have we seen this yet??

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Ebdc9c10

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:57 am

ariwolf wrote:hmm the banyan tree partial ocean pool suite is approximately $550 a night. i feel like the f1 fantasy suite is typically more expensive than that, around 1k+ a night iirc.

https://www.banyantree.com/thailand/krabi/accommodation/partial-ocean-pool-suite-king

we don't know the other fantasy suites yet though so maybe this is the most expensive one this season.

There are more expensive suites - I think I copied the wrong suite to show the same cushion.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:13 am

@smg2587  I watched Bachelor Fantake, but I haven't really been looking for Ariel's fsd.  I don't think it's the Banyan Tree though.

I've been trying to find this place, because I think they are the same.  But not finding much based on a door laugh out loud

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 7e0f7f10
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 66771010

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:12 am

Poor Gabi .. she gets the sunset cruise .. which includes a bbq seafood dinner .. has lots of shell fish in it .. sure hope they accommodate her allergy .. but the rest of it looks awesome…..
They are trying to starve her of food and kisses LOL

https://www.krabiseacruise.com/
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:40 am

Agent99 wrote:This fs is at the Banyan Tree, which is verry nice.  I am guessing it is Kaity, due to err... bewbs.  Not Gabi, may be Ariel (doubtful though) imo.

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 30cbb210

https://www.banyantree.com/_next/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.banyantree.com%2Fassets%2F2021-10%2FPartial-Ocean-Pool-Suite-4_920-x518.jpg&w=1080&q=75

I don’t think this is Banyan Tree. We stayed there from November 10-14, 2022. There was no sign of filming any of those days. The pillow matches the pillow in our Oceanview Pool suite but the door frames were not painted blue. It is certainly one of the three nicest hotels in the Krabi area.

If they did film an FSD there, it would have had to have been the third one which would have been on the night we left the hotel. No sign of filming at 2 p.m. and I had another bachelor fan at the hotel on alert to send me a text if she saw anything and I never heard from her.

It is not Kaity’s date as we saw her on Saturday, November 12 at the Sofitel and there was no filming at banyan tree that night. The property is beautiful but compact so there’s no way they could be filming and we wouldn’t have known they were there.

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 62a80f10
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 237b2510
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:15 am

I bow to your on the ground knowledge  @luvstx.  I just thought the cushion and lamps were a match.  I don't think the door frames are painted blue, rather they are white but have a bluish tinge in either soft or no lighting for the cameraman.  I have no clue who it is, just had a guess it was Kaity.
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.banyantree.com%2Fassets%2F2021-10%2FPartial-Ocean-Pool-Suite-4_920-x518
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 30cbb210

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:49 am

I think agent99 may be right that this is Banyan tree. Can’t find the exact room but lights, pillow, and faucet match.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:00 am

I think I’ve figured it out.  Zach and his date must have stayed at the Presidential Suite at the Banyan Tree Krabi.  The master bedroom there has a double door behind the headboard that is patterned and, when opened, reveals the bathroom. You can see behind Zach (and Gabi I believe) unique faucets. You can also see some of the door pattern. And I actually think that the mirror above the faucet is reflecting back at us and you see some of the pink dress in the reflection.

Cant believe I missed seeing this by about 6 hours!!

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Da725e10
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4e01d910
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:58 pm

@luvstx Good catch. What a beautiful suite! Do you think this might be the nicest of the fantasy suites? In the past, that has been a clue to F1.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:45 pm

There are two hotels on that area that could be nicer: Phulay Bay Ritz Carlton and Rayvadee. The latter is only accessible by boat so would have been challenging place to move people and material.

I am 99% positive that the Banyan Tree suite was the location for the final of the three FSDs. We stayed at the hotelon the nights of the other two dates and saw no sign of filming. There’s no way we would have missed seeing them.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:04 am

Ariel's fs looks to be at the Nakamanda Resort , probably the pool villa.  Can't find the exact shot to match but the doors and tiled wall seem to be the same.

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 43610901
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 6ebb5610

So if Ariel is accounted for, been thinking about the pink dress cap and who it is.  Both Kaity and Gabi seem to have the same french nails manicure in Thailand, but Gabi has a noticeable freckle on her arm and it's not visible in the bed shot.  Could be the low lighting but something to take note of.  Imo it's Kaity and so that could leave Gabi with no shot of fs which seems a bit  Suspect

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 L5gxAVP
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 81be3b10
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 ZttXq5w

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Agent99
Jolena
barbell
Loulou
pavalygurl