SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:49 pm

I played with the size and colour. Not sure if it helps but I too see Gabi. Ariel probably has heels on when she met Zach, and she looks shorter when comparing to the boat pic where that person imo wouldn't be wearing heels. I can't find a picture of Gabi standing with Zach.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Capt1026

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoDYR3_O3gn/

In this picture Gabi is taller than her friends, just to give an idea on her height.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Capt1025

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTn1MvqrH-T/?hl=en

eta:
luvstx wrote:

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3150Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Image11

Who is this woman?  Definitely dark hair and in thailand. But I don’t think it’s Gabi

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:21 pm

I believe the above is also Gabi .. compare it to the pic of them on the boat with her arms around him .. but I think the identifying key is her hair being somewhat puffy in both SCs .. love that cats meow look on his face LOL

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 81be3b10

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3150Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Image11
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:49 pm

Thanks everyone for humoring me! Just wanted to be sure we were certain it’s Gabi
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:59 pm

Just updating the caps for Thailand.

These are Ariel’s fsd

smg2587 wrote:Here is a cap that shows Ariel in Thailand that I saw on bachelorwhatever ig. Looks like she gets the tour the city fsd. Adding the matching caps from the preview.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnogNTehVbs/

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 5cc9a110
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4051ca10

Kaity

Swimming  date

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 33b90a10
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 F1054710

A possible mtp setting
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 5bb73910

Kayak date

ariwolf wrote:other new screenshots from the trailer at the start of the episode:

zach & kaitlyn, either fantasy suite or lcd. his shirt matches the earlier cap at night time of him saying he's confused.
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen37

https://dood.yt/d/39t0leemtj23

With these outfits possible matching whatever date this is. With Zach’s itm shot I’m leaning the and @luvstx pictures I think the waterfall was fsd and kayak was lcd but that’s just me.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0be5a310

Gabi

Ship date.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1ab8cd10
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bfdace10

Horseback riding date Zach’s shirt has a print on it so it is two different dates. Guessing ship date is is fsd and horses are lcd.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 852f3310

smg2587 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Saw this in bachelorwhatever stories the other day. The commercial where they list the locations they will be has a cap of what looks to be Gabi on a horse that matches the one in white with crying.

Here is the cap from bachelorwhatever and of Gabi crying to compare.
https://www.instagram.com/bachelorwhatever/

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 800cb810
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4cbc5010

s://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1609232919855304716?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1609232919855304716%7Ctwgr%5Ea13739b44bddc7c9910a8a96f8be4202ef440874%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bachandbachettefans.net%2Ft6223p276-bachelor-27-zach-shallcross-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

Going thru caps right now.

Same date with Gabi?

https://youtu.be/kUj6R3l1MNk

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Cf00b510
[/quote]

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:56 pm

@smg2587 thanks for all that! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:45 pm

Moved over from the No Discussion thread.

Good eye on the railing and the yellow wall! yes

luvstx wrote:@GuardianAngel thanks for bringing these over. And SMG, Thanks for pullling them together. I have a few comments:

I don’t it’s Gabi in the Waterfall picture.  I think it’s Kaity on her FSD.

The Kaity cap in the green top is probably at the Sofitel Krabi as the railing and the yellow wall on the left match some of their architecture. I think it’s probably on the balcony of the White Lotus restaurant there.  So I don’t think it’s MTP as I would think the MTP was at a different location than where they stayed FSD week

The Gabi crying cap may not be the same day as horseback riding. Hard to tell but those earrings are quite large and can’t be seen while she’s on horseback. I also think the water is too blue for the overcast weather on that horseback riding date. And the straps may be wider. I’m guessing it’s a different day. Maybe even in the Bahamas

Jeepers wrote:Gabi’s 1N1 is in London in epi 5 .. She wouldn’t have a 1N1 in the Bahamas in epi 4 .. so I tend to think that her horseback riding is in Thailand

Here are some stats for the F1 Individual dates. We are missing the last few years. If anyone knows, I'll add them. TYIA

Aunties_Love wrote:STATS:

F1 individual dates:

Bachelor

15)     epi 3
16      epi 2
17      epi 6 - Catherine
18      epi 5
19      epi 3
20      epi 3
21      epi 3
22      epi 6 - Lauren
23      epi 5 - Cassie

snipped

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:05 pm

Hey guys, I’m not going to be able to post screencaps tonight because I have a dinner. If some else wants to post that will be great. If they aren’t up I’ll be able to do it tomorrow. Thanks all.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:19 pm

RS has revealed the “winner”.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Here are some stats for the F1 Individual dates. We are missing the last few years. If anyone knows, I'll add them. TYIA
17      epi 6 – Catherine
18      epi 5 – Nikki
19      epi 3 – Whitney
20      epi 3 – Lauren
21      epi 3 – Vanessa
22      epi 2 – Becca (if you don’t mind Smiley)
23      epi 5 – Cassie
24      epi 6 – Hannah Ann
25      epi 5 – Rachael
26      epi 2 – Susie
Source: Wikipedia

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:32 pm

provenceguy wrote:RS has revealed the “winner”.

It is “different” from what the other source has been saying…. laugh out loud

Im interested in seeing Kaity’s 1-1 tonight!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:04 am

Can’t wait to see the caps from the preview. Think it will prove my guess from early on. Gabi in the white tank crying is in the Bahamas
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:08 am

luvstx wrote:Can’t wait to see the caps from the preview. Think it will prove my guess from early on. Gabi in the white tank crying is in the Bahamas

So does that click with the horse back riding also being in the Bahamas .. white V neck
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Agent99
Jolena
barbell
Loulou
pavalygurl