SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:35 pm

General Discussion thread for the next season of the ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:25 am

Does anyone know when filming starts?

I am excited to see where all.the filming locations will.be.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:54 am

chasus71 wrote:Does anyone know when filming starts?

I am excited to see where all.the filming locations will.be.

Sometime this weekend, I know that much. Charity's men will be introduced (for the first time) on Facebook, YouTube or TikTok within the next day or so.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:56 am

Anyone else think they will use the ATFR live show as a possible one on one date for Charity and one of her men? Guessing she will somehow be on that show to help promote her season.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:21 pm

luvstx wrote:Anyone else think they will use the ATFR live show as a possible one on one date for Charity and one of her men?  Guessing she will somehow be on that show to help promote her season.

The Bachelor started late this year, if they already started filming the bachelorette I doubt we see her at ATFR. I guess anything is possible if they are still filming at the mansion in LA.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:21 pm

@flojo031 Thank you for the info. I look forward to seeing who has been cast for her season. I just want some good men for her, no problematic guys at all. This franchise needs to prove that they have learned from the past and do better. Not just for Charity but also all other future leads.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:57 pm

@flojo031

A weather update for the area:  Rain possible this coming Sunday (March 19).   Storms Tues/Weds likely (March 21/22).   Not sure what day they will have the first night, but if Saturday they can maybe skirt around the weather and Sunday could be their rest day.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:07 pm

chasus71 wrote:@flojo031 Thank you for the info. I look forward to seeing who has been cast for her season. I just want some good men for her, no problematic guys at all. This franchise needs to prove that they have learned from the past and do better. Not just for Charity but also all other future leads.

You're welcome.  Hugesmile Keeping my fingers crossed for some quality, total catches with actual careers for Charity. 🤞🏾

ETA: Agreed. The jerkoffs in casting have been letting too many racists, abusers, fboys, etc. into the franchise over the years. This needs to stop NOW. :angryemotion Otherwise, something really bad is going to happen that could put an end BN for good.

Last edited by flojo031 on Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:10 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@flojo031

A weather update for the area:  Rain possible this coming Sunday (March 19).   Storms Tues/Weds likely (March 21/22).   Not sure what day they will have the first night, but if Saturday they can maybe skirt around the weather and Sunday could be their rest day.

Thanks for the weather report!! I agree, it makes more sense for them to start filming on Saturday and take Sunday off.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:44 pm

if they start on saturday then zach's atfr (the 27th) will fall on the 3rd rose ceremony. i don't see how it's possible that jesse could host ATFR and a rose ceremony on the same night so imo they'll start on sunday and possibly bring charity and some men out at atfr as part of a group date. jmo.

i could see the filming schedule going like this:

3/19 - night 1
3/20 - day off
3/21 - date
3/22 - date
3/23 - date
3/24 - rose ceremony 2
3/25 - date
3/26 - date
3/27 - date (zach's atfr)
3/28 - rose ceremony 3
3/29 - travel day - production was rumored to be scouting a location in the portland area to film approximately april 1st so this would line up with the usual pattern of travel starting in episode 4 in a US state)
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:46 pm

I read that Charity's brother - who is handsome and so well spoken - is a pediatric dentist!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:10 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I read that Charity's brother - who is handsome and so well spoken - is a pediatric dentist!

Oh wow, very accomplished family
Her brother is very handsome 😍 and such a sweet person as well. The total package.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo