SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:46 pm

Episode Feb 13th here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:27 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:39 pm

The Bachelor: 2704 (2/13)

MONDAY, FEB. 13
8:00-10:01 p.m. – THE BACHELOR: “2704” (2704)
Logline:
This week, Zach begins his international journey to find love with a deep-sea dive and ATV adventure on the romantic beaches of The Bahamas. But has everyone made it to the tropics for the right reasons?

Extended Logline:
This week, Zach and the remaining women set off on their international journey to find love, starting off on the romantic beaches of The Bahamas. First up, Zach sets sail to explore the world’s largest underwater sculpture and see how deep his connection with one lucky girl can grow. The next day, Zach invites the women to a fish-fry party, but drama bubbles up when one woman refuses to let someone steal him away. That night, after learning one person may not be here for the right reasons, Zach addresses his concerns head-on. Later, Zach ventures out on his second one-on-one on a wild ATV ride through the forest on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEB. 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The 17 women vying for Zach’s heart are the following:
Aly, 26, a healthcare strategist from Atlanta, Ga.
Anastasia, 30, a content marketing manager from San Diego, Calif.
Ariel, 28, a marketing executive from New York City, N.Y.
Brooklyn, 25, a rodeo racer from Stillwater, Okla.
Charity, 26, a child and family therapist from Columbus, Ga.
Davia, 25, a marketing manager from Charleston, S.C.
Gabriella “Gabi,” 25, an account executive from Pittsford, Vt.
Genevie, 26, a neonatal nurse from Baltimore City, Md.
Greer, 24, a medical sales rep from Houston, Texas.
Jessica “Jess,” 23, an e-commerce coordinator from Winter Springs, Fla.
Kaitlyn “Kaity,” 27, an ER nurse from Austin, Texas.
Katherine “Kat,” 26, a registered nurse from Tampa, Fla.
Kylee, 25, a postpartum nurse from Charlotte, N.C.
Mercedes, 24, a nonprofit owner from Bloomfield, Iowa

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-2704-2-13/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:50 am

So who is not here for the right reasons?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:04 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:34 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:So who is not here for the right reasons?

I wondered about that too @Norcalgal and here is the answer. laugh out loud

Looks like she's the "one". laugh out loud

bluwavz wrote:  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:27 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:
So now that Zach has shown that he can be influenced, the snitches are lining up. The problem is that he can’t really trust them either.

It’s not easy, but what if he had said “So I heard that someone was rude the other night. That is nothing I appreciate, but on the other hand we are all adults here, so I trust that you will be able to settle that among yourselves. I want a wife who is strong enough to stand up for herself when needed”.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:45 pm

Aaww poor Gabi .. she can’t eat or kiss Zack at the fish fry group date cuz she’s allergic to shellfish .. poor thing
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:04 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:56 am

Well, it's more likely than not that they are all there for followers, but they can also be looking for potential love at the same time. I think the secret is to have the wit to not talk about it in the house. How hard is it to say, "I'm here to find love, and to have some adventures, and make friends, so I'll worry about social media once I get home." I know that they spend a huge amount of time with one another, but are there not other topics of conversation in which they can engage? If I were Zach, I would send her home not for her interest in finding more followers, but for her lack of intelligence by talking it up in the house.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
albean99
southerngirlatheart
Sprite
luvstx
Amethyst