SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat May 06, 2023 1:12 pm

There are some big hints on who Landon choose .. on his IG photos he has 2 videos that definitely refer to Ashley L .. one is of them dancing on their solo date .. the other is a compilation of things having to do with their date and the chosen song he put with it.  There is an info video of all the gals on his crew but Ashley L is the only one with stuff directly directed to her.  Also to this point she is the one he is kissing and touching

Also from her IG account pics it sounds like they had a blast on their solo date .. got into some mischief too laugh out loud .. she said production asked her at the beginning of filming what her dream date was .. and that is exactly what Landon did .. flowers, her favorite beer and all 🤪😋😍

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat May 06, 2023 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Sat May 06, 2023 3:10 pm

Jeepers wrote:SPOILER ALERT

there is a spoiler out there .. 1st real one .. that Khelsi has a new job .. guess where folks

Also .. several weeks ago a group went to Meghan’s hometown to celebrate MULE DAYS .. there is a photo of the same couple .. but they are separated by several other folks .. like they are not together laugh out loud .. I questioned then if they actually are together and it certainly seems to be  so .. posted April 1 under Meghan’s photos

I see Khelsi listed as a 4th grade teacher on the website for an elementary school in TN!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2023 9:31 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:This sure doesn't sound like somebody who is planning on starting a new life with someone in Georgia.   hmmm

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Screen11

https://www.facebook.com/meghan.baker.562

Where was she living before the move "back"?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat May 06, 2023 10:00 pm

Midland TX
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun May 07, 2023 1:40 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:

@CHO - is this the preview you were talking about that might be Landon and Ashley L?  
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Fwaw_p10

Unless she's standing in a ditch, surely this can only be Landon and Ashley L.  I'm pretty sure there are no other potential couples left with that kind of height difference.  And Ashley L is the only one of Landon's remaining options with dark hair.  Unless whoever it is has her hair tucked up in her hat and we just can't see it.

I think there is another screencap that I saw that had Ashley L in a black coat walking towards someone - and it looked like the same area where he first met the girls. But I don't see how it could be anyone else - and it looks like a final moment - with him in the business suit.
What I don't get - is how Landon kept on encouraging Ashley R to stay. He could have backed out at several points. And to get her child involved ... Interesting that his Mother said his answers seemed generic ! and when they leave after talking in the garden, and they're walking off - she drops his hand. Perhaps she knew - and that explains her "well, it's time to go etc"
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 07, 2023 2:31 pm

I think his friend hit the nail on the head when he described the gals and their differences and it gave alot of food for thought to Landon.  I think his date with Ashley put her on the map big time .. like gobsmacked
It may have made him a bit confused cuz I think he liked Ashley R as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 07, 2023 2:42 pm

It looks like Ashley’s solo date was her dream date .. when producers asked her what her dream date would be .. before filming .. she described exactly what Landon planned for her .. and she mentioned it during her date as well . Right down to the flowers and her favorite beer laugh out loud

Here are great comments she made about her date .. sounds like it was a hoot as well .. her comments are in her post

If I recall he is a man of actions vs words

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrJ3iJer_vg/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 07, 2023 5:13 pm

CHO wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:

@CHO - is this the preview you were talking about that might be Landon and Ashley L?  
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Fwaw_p10

Unless she's standing in a ditch, surely this can only be Landon and Ashley L.  I'm pretty sure there are no other potential couples left with that kind of height difference.  And Ashley L is the only one of Landon's remaining options with dark hair.  Unless whoever it is has her hair tucked up in her hat and we just can't see it.

I think there is another screencap that I saw that had Ashley L in a black coat walking towards someone - and it looked like the same area where he first met the girls.  But I don't see how it could be anyone else - and it looks like a final moment - with him in the business suit.  
What I don't get - is how Landon kept on encouraging Ashley R to stay.  He could have backed out at several points.  And to get her child involved ... Interesting that his Mother said his answers seemed generic !  and when they leave after talking in the garden, and they're walking off  - she drops his hand.  Perhaps she knew - and that explains her "well, it's time to go etc"

That was her sister
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun May 07, 2023 11:10 pm

CHO wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:

I think there is another screencap that I saw that had Ashley L in a black coat walking towards someone - and it looked like the same area where he first met the girls.  But I don't see how it could be anyone else - and it looks like a final moment - with him in the business suit.  
What I don't get - is how Landon kept on encouraging Ashley R to stay.  He could have backed out at several points.  And to get her child involved ... Interesting that his Mother said his answers seemed generic !  and when they leave after talking in the garden, and they're walking off  - she drops his hand.  Perhaps she knew - and that explains her "well, it's time to go etc"

Guess what, @CHO?  I found that scene where it looks like Landon is kissing Ashley L. by a stream.  Unfortunately capturing it on my laptop made it dark.
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Screen12
I got that from fox.com's episode 1 clip in the season previews.

And then I also found the preview with an unfocused view of a dark haired woman in a long black coat.  I can't tell it's Ashley L, but it could be.  This was in the previews at the end of the 3/29 episode.  It was at the very end, so those ads popped up at the bottom.
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Screen13

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 07, 2023 11:24 pm

Great job BUCKEYE

My gut tells me it is Ashley L. Mostly due to the background being different from Ryan’s. I could be wrong, but… Ryan’s is definitely in a corral with a fire pit going

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun May 07, 2023 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun May 07, 2023 11:27 pm

Great work Buckeye-Fan ! You got the two screencaps I've been referencing. I tried to go back and find (I think) Ashley L and couldn't find it again - so thank you. I do think it is Ashley L - and the fireworks girl seems to have a black coat and maybe a turtleneck dress so that is probably Ashly L - imo. Possibly could be Khelsi but it looks more like Ashley L.
Still don't understand why he encouraged Ashley R so much - maybe it's the dilemma of having to have two to choose between at the very end - or maybe Ashley R knew it wasn't going to work out - ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 07, 2023 11:41 pm

CHO you are right, it could be Khelsi uumm
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq