SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun May 14, 2023 8:34 am

I've been keeping an eye on that finale watch party near Orlando, hoping to see that somebody finally realized it was petty and illogical not to invite any of the women that made it to the final 2 for any of the farmers. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.

However, I do see that the event has sold out. Hopefully that helps when it comes to deciding whether or not to have a 2nd season. And if they do, I sure hope they find more women who aren't from big cities and/or aren't just getting started in their dream careers.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun May 14, 2023 10:14 am

Buckeye the event has nothing to do with the production company or FOX, although they are aware of the riff and the recent and present circumstances. I would love to see a second season as well, but would like to see some rule changes for the cast. I am sad to see what has happened with this group of women by the actions of less than a handful.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun May 14, 2023 10:26 am

Jeepers wrote:Buckeye the event has nothing to do with the production company or FOX, although they are aware of the riff and the recent and present circumstances.  I would love to see a second season as well, but would like to see some rule changes for the cast.  I am sad to see what has happened with this group of women by the actions of less than a handful.

Yeah, I wouldn't think the production company or FOX would exclude anyone. My guess is the company holding the event knows somebody in the cast, and that person made requests (or should I say, "algorithms") about who was and wasn't invited. I was just hoping that FOX or the production company noticed that the viewing event was popular and considered that when they decide whether to renew the show.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun May 14, 2023 4:08 pm

Jeepers wrote:Buckeye the event has nothing to do with the production company or FOX, although they are aware of the riff and the recent and present circumstances.  I would love to see a second season as well, but would like to see some rule changes for the cast.  I am sad to see what has happened with this group of women by the actions of less than a handful.

Did Ryan not make the algorithm invite or did he decline, I wonder? Rumblings are Sydney is at the heart of this, but where do her “friends” fit in?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2023 7:44 pm

I finally got to watch an episode. It was the last one. Thanks to all your posts and updates I was familiar with everyone.

Looking forward to the finale.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 15, 2023 2:37 am

Is the finale on Wednesday? Waiting until the finale to watch all the episodes.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 8367-910 Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 I_got_13 Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 15, 2023 7:37 am

The finale is on Wednesday, @Linds911. I'm looking forward to it!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 16, 2023 1:10 am

FINALE PREVIEW is on FOX.

https://twitter.com/fox40news/status/1658151615235235840?s=61&t=GdBF1Yb_oOcyIfD-lpoTag
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue May 16, 2023 8:39 am

Jeepers wrote:FINALE PREVIEW is on FOX.

https://twitter.com/fox40news/status/1658151615235235840?s=61&t=GdBF1Yb_oOcyIfD-lpoTag

As far as I can see, the only girls with dark coats are Ashley L & Rebecca. Is the SC of dark coat girl one of them?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 16, 2023 11:37 am

jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:FINALE PREVIEW is on FOX.

As far as I can see, the only girls with dark coats are Ashley L & Rebecca. Is the SC of dark coat girl one of them?

Yes
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 16, 2023 12:16 pm

Farmer Wants a Wife USA has been renewed for season 2! hearthumbsup
Source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue May 16, 2023 6:21 pm

albean99 wrote:Farmer Wants a Wife USA has been renewed for season 2!  hearthumbsup
Source

YAY! Thank you, I kept looking to see when they might make their decision. Now, let's get women who might REALLY want to live in the country.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq