SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat May 20, 2023 11:17 am

Khelsi responded on a post on the Facebook page by Sydney's mother who was very upset by the criticisms on the page of her daughter.
Khelsi Stone

Khelsi Stone wrote:Tracey Brannin Groom I respect you as her mother and no I would not like someone speaking on my child but she has mistreated me since she hung out with Kierstan day 1, ignored me, excluded me, and talked poorly to me in group texts. Kierstan even accidentally texted me when she had been drinking and she had meant to send it to Sydney so I def know intentions. I’m not an idiot ya know I can feel rejection. Excluded cast but invited allen for kierstan and they were all about him says the girls at the trip! There are also girls they hurt in their farm. I have reached out to Sydney bc I was baffled bc that girl was my girl on the show. Every weekend in hotels and texts. She let me stay w her when allen and I struggled and saw me cry and be lost, said she was there for me and not far at all if I needed someone . Then bam can’t stand me. When there’s 17 other eyes that see the behavior, I had to stop being naive. I reached out to her before the finale also. I wanted to be ok and was ok not going. Then she speaks volume once AGAIN. The LAST thing she needed to do was speak on MY story especially when Fox asked us to WAIT. Everyone can love her and be her friend. We all deserve the best, but I have been through hell the last 5 months and honestly years before that with losing just about my whole family. I just need them to have some respect and leave me out. Allen is on his own and I don’t envy a single girl who ends up w him. I hope he gives the world to someone and opens up and let’s someone love him again. But I did NOTHING. To those girls. Kierstan has just been slimy and disrespectful since day one of meeting me and being on that farm. I’m taking a stand and I’m sorry Sydney fell in this circle bc she honestly had my trust. And if I had faults then tell me, I am totally fine with accountability. Take care and I won’t be using my platforms for their discussion once I’ve spoken my truth and story. Irs time to move on and forward. I can’t thank my 20s enough for growth and I only hope that for her. Bc being ugly to others should give you no high in life. At least a phone call like she gave Becca would’ve been nice. It’s not like syd and Meghan were foreign they were my good friends more than all others on the show. And putting a man before friendships that has zero interest is so silly. There were no other watch parties. The west coast had me so I wouldn’t be alone. I do not need them as friends so all of this is silly at this point. I’m embarrassed I even feel the need to respond but I don’t like all this argumentative crap. This was suppose to be a happy and classy take on tv. Take care
Facebook group link

It seems like she's saying that Allen didn't open up and let her love him? I really thought he made a big improvement during the season but maybe not enough for their relationship.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat May 20, 2023 12:45 pm

It's possible Allen realized after some time that he didn't think they were a good fit.  No criticism of Khelsi.  Relationships can start out hot and then fizzle after getting to know each other better.  There is somebody more suited for both of them, and one day Khelsi will be glad it didn't work out.

That is too bad the ladies on the show ended up being so divided.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat May 20, 2023 4:04 pm

If you are at all interested, Hayley made a Tiktok video (while applying lots of makeup) spilling about what has/hasn't happened since she met with Ryan at his ranch.
https://www.facebook.com/100000847421326/videos/221031010714788/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/543363347670442

Bottom line is, she felt she indicated to Ryan that he could still pursue her, but he did not contact her after that.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue May 23, 2023 10:25 pm

Interview with Ryan. I thought it was pretty interesting. IMO, he came across in this as very likable.

The bad thing is it's 47 minutes (36 minutes plus some bonus material).
Ryan Black Interview

Here are a few highlights:
He said where he lives isn't that far from city life. So he didn't feel, if it had worked out with somebody, she would have to be too far from city life.
He also said there wasn't as much kissing as you'd think, and we didn't see all the deep discussions. Most of the kissing was shown to portray him that way.
He said he knows Kurt from Joe Millionaire! I think that might have been the connection to be on this show. He had previously auditioned for Love at First Sight.
The only thing he said about Sara V. is that he actually likes tall women, so he was fine with her being taller. And that she was a logical thinker. He liked her a lot.
He was asked about the status of everyone's relationships. Ryan said he didn't want to step on anybody's toes and share their personal business. They have all shared where they stand on various SM sites, so that should be where people should look for the information.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed May 24, 2023 10:30 am

Very interesting about the Kurt connection!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 24, 2023 10:39 am

Thanks for the recap, @Buckeye_Fan. I didn't think Ryan was a bad guy but probably this show wasn't the best fit for him. I'm not shocked that they slanted his edit much like TB.

Overall, I enjoyed the show. I didn't expect all the relationships to work. The 2 seasons I watched of the Aussie show each had one marriage with kids.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:10 pm

Poor Khelsi.

https://tvshowsace.com/2023/06/04/farmer-wants-a-wife-khelsi-stone-hospitalized-after-car-accident/

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:06 pm

Poor thing! She's had a rough time lately. I hope her luck improves soon! console

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:51 pm

She seems very appreciative that Ryan reached out to her. That was kind of him!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:30 pm

provenceguy wrote:She seems very appreciative that Ryan reached out to her. That was kind of him!

That was thoughtful!

And speaking of Ryan, it appears he is doing just fine.  His IG account shows some kind of slideshow with him and a lovely woman (who kind of resembles Hailey, IMO).  I don't know how to add IG stuff here, but I captured a picture from his slideshow.
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Screen30

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:22 pm

How scary! sad Hope she gets well soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:41 am

Khelsi is home and doing well .. seems she has a new fella too 🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq