SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FarmerWantsAWife - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 10, 2024 8:25 am

albean99 wrote:Thanks for the updates, @Buckeye_Fan! We’re on vacation so I won’t be able to watch until Sunday.

I’m happy that Brandon picked Grace! I really wasn’t sure. I hope that he’s willing to try to make it work. I’m feeling better about Mitchell so it will be interesting to see if it works with Sydney. Ty didn’t really surprise me. I hoped I was wrong but have had a bad vibe with him for a while. Megan should be mad. I think he just strung along all the women.

I’m so happy for Nathan & Taylor! They’re young but I have a good feeling about this.  d420fb11

Nathan and Taylor were as cute as could be. This show sure didn't spend a lot of time trying to fool us about who the farmers favored! I don't have a problem with that, but after watching The Bachelor for so many years, it's hard to not be suspicious.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

FarmerWantsAWife - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri May 10, 2024 2:36 pm

Intetesting.

https://tvshowsace.com/2024/05/10/farmer-wants-a-wife-mitchell-kolinsky-sydney-talk-after-show/

This is the Utube interview .. they are sooo danged cute

https://youtu.be/Es55s7utSIQ?si=qiyVdycR36dOIh9A

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 10, 2024 3:35 pm

Jeepers wrote:Intetesting.

https://tvshowsace.com/2024/05/10/farmer-wants-a-wife-mitchell-kolinsky-sydney-talk-after-show/

This is the Utube interview .. they are sooo danged cute

https://youtu.be/Es55s7utSIQ?si=qiyVdycR36dOIh9A

Thank you again, Jeepers!  I came back here to say I was admitted to the FB group you shared.  I saw a question to somebody who attended the Nashville event asking if Mitchell & Sydney were acting like a couple last night.  The attendee said they would have to wait for the reunion show to find out.  And then you found this interview!  You'd think they would be told to keep quiet for one more week.

Anyway, great interview!  So glad to read that it's going well for them.  I almost didn't watch the youtube interview, but I'm glad I did!  Even better than the article!  It was interesting to hear some of what happens during the pre-show selection process.  Nice to also get a sneak peek on the status of Nathan and Taylor.  **** spoiler *****  They are long-distance dating, but they're planning on her moving to FL when her lease is up towards the end of the year.

The Lancaster Farming recap is up.  They're a bit hard on Sydney in regards to her acting immature at times.  And yes, I do see that sometimes.  But there have been other times in which I thought she was very mature.  Like when Mitchell brought the extra girl back to the farm.  Sydney held her ground, spoke to Mitchell rationally, and calmly explained why it was hurtful and hard for the ladies already there.  She also gave Mitchell some advice on how to handle it.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun May 12, 2024 9:41 am

If anyone wanted to watch the video Jeepers shared, it has been removed or made private on youtube.  But I found that it is available here:

Mitchell and Sydney Recent Interview

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 13, 2024 2:23 am

I think that interview was released a week early and thus the reasons it initially disappeared pretty quickly

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 13, 2024 10:01 am

That was cute! I liked seeing a softer side of Mitchell with Sydney. I could see why they didn't want to us to see that yet, also the clip of Nathan and Taylor.

Here's the recap. I haven't read it yet since I have yet to watch the episode (will watch it today).
Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: The Big Season 2 Finale

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 13, 2024 9:36 pm

Reunion show is this Thursday May 16 ..just a reminder 😋

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 14, 2024 5:13 pm

This is where the reunion was filmed in December in VA

https://themiddleburgbarn.com/

https://themiddleburgbarn.com/about

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue May 14, 2024 6:15 pm

Kind of disappointing that the reunion was filmed that long ago! I had hoped it happened in the last month or two. I think I heard filming of the main show ended in November, so not much time had passed since then.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 14, 2024 10:20 pm

At least there should be interviews so we'll know pretty quick what the status is.

Brendan & Grace: I really liked him talking with his dad. He seems happy with Emily (& vice versa) but I'm just not sure about them. If they made it past the reunion then I expect that it won't get to the point of her moving.

Mitchell & Sydney: They seem very happy so I'm hoping it will work out. I have to agree with the recap that Sydney did come across as very young with some of her comments.

Ty & Ty: I laughed at the comments about Ty wearing black like the villain he ended up being on the show. I wouldn't be so annoyed with him if he hadn't made it sound like he wanted more kids when they cast the show and then he "changed his mind" later. I think he wanted younger women but knew they'll likely want kids. Let's face it, it doesn't seem like he wanted any commitments, including a serious relationship.

Nathan & Taylor: They're my favorite couple and the only ones to say that they're falling in love. It seems so natural with them and I really am hopeful.  FarmerWantsAWife - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 3045963862

Last edited by albean99 on Wed May 15, 2024 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 14, 2024 11:24 pm

Do you mean Brandon and Grace?

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 15, 2024 9:24 am

Jeepers wrote:Do you mean Brandon and Grace?

Oops, thanks. giggling I don't know why but she seems like an Emily to me.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq