SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 17, 2024 2:55 pm

Jeepers, I've loved many things you have found!

Lancaster Farming put up a review of last night's show. Steve is on vacation again, though!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri May 17, 2024 3:09 pm

🥰

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Img_2012

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 pm

Here's the recap. I agreed that the reunion should have been filmed later instead of a month after filming. I also think that either Ty shouldn't have done the show or made it clear that he didn't want more kids. I'm sure there could have been women who didn't want kids that would have been happy to come. I still think he probably wanted to use that as an excuse for not keeping anyone.

Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Season 2 Reunion Reactions

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 17, 2024 10:15 pm

M and S Dancin…….

https://m.facebook.com/groups/820034259844850/permalink/880329727148636/?

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat May 18, 2024 10:36 am

Jeepers wrote:M and S Dancin…….

https://m.facebook.com/groups/820034259844850/permalink/880329727148636/?

Another private FWaW FB fans group! I requested permission to join.

Hopefully that is a good sign for the show. But I don't know how many FB fan groups a typical reality show might have.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat May 18, 2024 10:41 am

Megan is broken-hearted no more!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/farmer-wants-a-wife-megan-lay-shares-new-boyfriend/ar-BB1mzvau

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 18, 2024 9:29 pm

That's great! I'm so happy for Megan!

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat May 18, 2024 10:04 pm

ALBEAN99 .. thank you so much for all your observations this season .. it has been a good show and I appreciate all of your input

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 19, 2024 2:18 am

VERY good interview with Ty, Mitchell and Brandon .. behind the scenes stuff

The more I hear from Ty, the more I think of him .. he had very legitimate concerns and issues

There is a WOAH from Mitchell .. when he brought Natalie home Kait and Kiana actually left and stayed in a hotel and returned the next day!!!!  He always praises Sydney for staying and telling him she wasn’t going to leave him

His finale location was his parents farm and they were there

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1tSXVap413MQMteC8Poxdy?si=-CHN9oM9TBysu8tzEnpKPA

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon May 20, 2024 9:23 pm

Thanks Jeepers!!! What a treasure! Full of good information.

How sad that Ty actually WANTED an older woman who had already had children. That is something I've seen a lot of criticism about, and yet if he'd had his way, the women would have been older. He also thought another obstacle was that he preferred to find a career woman, but most career women can't leave their jobs for a few months to participate in a reality TV show.

I also liked how Brandon's dad kept coming up with excuses to hang around the farm.

It explained a lot when Brandon shared that when cameras weren't rolling, they were not allowed to have any kind of significant conversations. No wonder these people don't get to know each other very well.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jun 02, 2024 3:01 am

Mitchell has been in Italy for the past 2 weeks for his brothers wedding .. posted beautiful photos

Sidney posted last week that something was coming and then was very quiet laugh out loud tho posted with one of her sheep that he would be moving soon 

Sidney had a short video up on Tic Toc today where she said she was moving to the farm today 😍🥰❤ .. then it disappeared quickly

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:13 am

I don't know how I missed the last few posts. I guess I've been busy and missed the notifications. I've watched a few seasons of the Aussie FWAW and they're pretty successful so I wonder how the filming compares with the US show. There are seasons even there that are disappointing but they also have some very successful matches. I will say the the older farmers don't do very well on that show either but they do pick older women. I'll have to listen to the interviews and see if I'll change my mind about Ty. I liked him in the beginning.

Thanks @Jeepers! I also enjoy reading yours and @Buckeye_Fan's comments!  blowkiss

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq