SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:50 am

I just meant that Sarah seemed mad at Ryan for how he let Hayley go - in front of everyone and blaming her for being emotional, @Buckeye_Fan. She said something that made me think that she might decide to leave. I didn't have a problem that Ryan let Hayley go at all. I guess i agree with Sarah. He could have pulled her aside and just said that his feelings for her weren't as strong as the others. Women are often called too emotional and it can be a sore point.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:07 pm

Khelsi is getting on my nerves, too.
I thought that all the guys got "producer picks" for their one-and-one dates and will probably let the women go at the end of their dates.
Fingers crossed that it's Meghan returning--I think it is....
Ryan and Sarah are sure hot for each other!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:23 pm

Thanks for explaining albean! Was curious if I missed something. Smiley

Since Khelsi is getting on everyone's nerves, that makes me wonder if she isn't being (at least partially) edited that way - because Allen ends up with Rebecca! Fingers crossed!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:18 pm

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 51d39710
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:43 pm

Jeepers wrote:Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 51d39710

So the returning woman obviously seems to be Meghan. Do we think the stream screencaps might then be from her HTD?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:23 pm

Absolutely 🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:28 pm

Yep.
Do you guys remember Farmer Wants a Wife (somewhere in the Midwest, if I'm recalling correctly) from several years ago? Just one farmer with multiple potential wives to choose from, and just one season. I was surprised by who the farmer chose, and of course they didn't last.
Still, a very refreshing change from the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmer_Wants_a_Wife_(American_TV_series)
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:37 pm

Episode 8 .. IS THERE ROOM FOR ONE MORE

episode 9 .. MEET THE FAMILIES
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:40 am

I have been watching too and I also worry about Allen and Rebecca or Khelsi. While I agree that Rebecca is the best suited for Allen in both occupation and personality I think Khelsi is winning right now. Allen is not about displays of affection and has had a real kiss with Khelsi in private and a public small kiss with Khelsi. In my opinion that public kiss, although brief, was a BIG deal. He does not seem like the type to kiss in public. I can't remember him kissing Rebecca at all. I hope that when he goes to their house and meets their family that it becomes clear to him that he is better suited for Rebecca. I don't know this show well enough to understand the edit. Is Rebecca a hidden final 1 or is Khelsi having final one doubts? His body language and even his face is (in my opinion) showing me it's Khelsi right now.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:33 am

casjacknick wrote:I have been watching too and I also worry about Allen and Rebecca or Khelsi. While I agree that Rebecca is the best suited for Allen in both occupation and personality I think Khelsi is winning right now. Allen is not about displays of affection and has had a real kiss with Khelsi in private and a public small kiss with Khelsi. In my opinion that public kiss, although brief, was a BIG deal. He does not seem like the type to kiss in public. I can't remember him kissing Rebecca at all. I hope that when he goes to their house and meets their family that it becomes clear to him that he is better suited for Rebecca. I don't know this show well enough to understand the edit. Is Rebecca a hidden final 1 or is Khelsi having final one doubts? His body language and even his face is (in my opinion) showing me it's Khelsi right now.

Since it is a new show here in the US (except for the one season years ago that Provinceguy mentioned, above), we don't know if they're going to edit like The Bachelor likes to.  Or are they mixing it up amongst the 4 farmers?  Some could be obvious (I will be shocked if Hunter doesn't pick Meghan), but maybe we will be surprised at who Allen picks.  Ryan's pick could be obvious (Sarah) or a shocker if he chooses somebody else.  Who knows about Landon.  We'll probably be shocked that he picked someone.

I do agree with you about Allen.  The way it looks, Khelsi seems to be Allen's front runner - at least at this time.  But how much have they shown us of him and Rebecca?  I've had to look hard to even see any footage of her.  Either they are not showing us equally affectionate moments between Allen and Rebecca, or there aren't any moments like that.  But meeting the families could change things.  All just speculation, of course.  And I've been doing a lot of speculating.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:16 am

@Buckeye_fan But speculation is all we have! I like it that way a little bit.
Although I don't know these producers, I feel like if Allen kissed Rebecca, they'd show it. Regardless of who he picks. That man does not give kisses out freely! I hope hometowns or meeting families helps him.
Hunter might have picked the other blonde if Meghan never came back but I am so happy she does. Kinda sucky for the other girls but he seems like a good guy and really into Meghan.
I think Landon will pick the girl with green in her hair. I just wonder how involved the other parent is. Can she move with her daughter out of state?
Ryan. I guess he'll pick Sarah. I don't think Lily is a possible choice anymore. I don't think Landon or Ryan's person came on this show honestly. In my opinion. Watch Landon prove me wrong and be the only farmer with a solid relationship after this.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:33 am

I should add a disclaimer. It seems like I'm wrong more often than I'm right! giggling I still have hope though.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq