SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:59 pm

philphan wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@luvstx I agree! Maybe because I haven’t seen every episode.. but Zach seems very distant!JMO

I attribute the distance because he probably knew who his F1 was going to be after their first date. Totally understandable that he has a tough time doing the bachelor acting job with these parents. Jmo

That could be true.. it’s hard leading them on if he knows!!
As he said he trying to be in the moment with each girl!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:05 pm

Charity hometown went well! I think meeting the family first… I kinda like that!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:06 pm

I'm not in a rush to watch because I don't like how the families get strung along, especially for the f4 and 3. I wish they'd do HTDs after the FDs.

Zach's personality on the show with the ladies seems very controlled at times and I think he might be in his head too much. Maybe he doesn't want to pull a Clayton?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:08 pm

Why does Charity get the extra date?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why does Charity get the extra date?

She didn’t appear to have a daytime date which I didn’t like
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why does Charity get the extra date?

What extra date?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:29 pm

@Jeepers after meeting her family they went dancing at a bar.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:32 pm

Ok am I crazy or does Kaity’s ITM look like it’s filmed at a different time that her actual hometown date? She is tanned on the show but the ITM she is not as tanned. Hair looks darker as well.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:35 pm

TPTB are pushing the Kaity home visit a weeeeeee bit tooooo hard IMO

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:35 pm

@southerngirlatheart I thought that too especially when she said "what are we doing here". iirc they used that in a preview to make it look like she was leaving or questioning her being there.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jeepers after meeting her family they went dancing at a bar.

They did the meet the family first that’s all. Nothing extra
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:38 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Ok am I crazy or does Kaity’s ITM look like it’s filmed at a different time that her actual hometown date? She is tanned on the show but the ITM she is not as tanned. Hair looks darker as well.

Had the same thought!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Norcalgal
Jolena
southerngirlatheart
Jeepers
albean99