SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 55 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:44 pm

Agent99 wrote:
dancealexturner wrote:What about the shot of Aaron in the pink shirt saying it's tough to watch Charity go on dates? He's in an outdoor seating area with a large tropical plant behind him. Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Screen10

Looks like it could be from F3 sitting down to talk while each go on their fantasy suite dates.

Fairly certain this is Aaron in San Diego (or Oceanside ?).  Looked a few days ago for the hotel where the guys were yelling out on the balcony and I believe it's the same. https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/california/the-seabird/sando/photos-reviews.  If it is, it's a bit rich for him to be complaining when he just had a date.

I’m going to be surprised at how much complaining this guy does and still makes it to hometowns .. he moaned twice about not getting the FIR .. he steps in it too much feeling entitled .. talks to her .. tattles,.. about other guys etc….. don’t much care for him at all
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:01 pm

@Jeepers yeah IMO he just seems to be involved in drama. I too am surprised he made it as far and I'm sure Charity at some point became aware that he waa in tje majority of the mix.

Even without his Aaron C. Connection he just comes off as "produced" I just can't take him as being genuine. I know not good to judge folks relating to who they associate with but sometimes it is usually true. I will say he is a good looking guy but I didn't see chemistry between him and Charity. I mean it could change after tonight but so far nah.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:17 pm

I just wanted to add this here to give a clear context on why both myself and @julychild noticed how different Joey looked in the Night 1 RC ITM compared to his look night 1.

(Also like Julychild mentioned only Dotunn and Joey shared this same background in their ITM's all the other guys ITM's were the same in color from Night 1)

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 20230638

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 20230639

**These images were taken from my camera phone from my Hulu viewing**
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:02 pm

Something else I thought of regarding these Joey/Dotun photos is the background. TPTB have been known to bring "props"/small bits like the screen or decorations from site to site. IDK whether it is to intentionally confuse the viewers or if they just routinely brings things to "dress" the set. As I look closely, Joey's hair seems a bit longer in these photos, so I am ready to consider the theory posed in recent posts.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:34 pm

Charity has mentioned in a couple of interviews that she kept some guy/guys too long .. so makes me wonder if she was referring to Aaron

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:54 pm

RS is now challenging Charity about dates in NOLA .. and commenting about who is right .. who is wrong

At one time there were 3 dates and a group date .. but that has changed .. wonder if he is referring to someone getting extra time and counting that as a date

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:57 pm

chasus71 wrote:I just wanted to add this here to give a clear context on why both myself and  @julychild  noticed how different Joey looked in the Night 1 RC ITM compared to his look night 1.

(Also like Julychild mentioned only Dotunn and Joey shared this same background in their ITM's all the other guys ITM's were the same in color from Night 1)

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 20230638

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 20230639

**These images were taken from my camera phone from my Hulu viewing**

What's the name of the resort where they stayed in Washington State? Doesn't it look like antlers on that podium behind Joey?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:58 pm

Jeepers wrote:RS is now challenging Charity about dates in NOLA .. and commenting about who is right .. who is wrong

At one time there were 3 dates and a group date .. but that has changed .. wonder if he is referring to someone getting extra time and counting that as a date

Can somone explain to me how RS is getting into an argument with Charity? Why would she engage with RS at all?

It is a bit odd that we only have caps (I think) from two one on ones in NOLA. Who knows about a group date? Has RS said anything?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:03 pm

On his daily post he challenges her .. she had commented on her interview at Essence fest that she only had 2 dates and a group date .. thus in conflict with RSs announcement several days ago

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:05 pm

luvstx wrote:Can somone explain to me how RS is getting into an argument with Charity?  Why would she engage with RS at all?

It is a bit odd that we only have caps (I think) from two one on ones in NOLA.  Who knows about a group date?  Has RS said anything?
Charity isn't engaging with RS. He previously said that there were 3 1-1 dates in NOLA & a group date & that whoever was on the 1-1 got the rose. Charity did an interview at Essence Fest this past weekend & she was speaking about filming part of her season there & said that were 2 1-1 dates & a group date there so people started question his spoilers since he seems to have gotten that wrong. RS stuck by his reporting this morning & said he heard that she had another date at the bayou.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:11 pm

Jeepers wrote:On his daily post he challenges her .. she had commented on her interview at Essence fest that she only had 2 dates and a group date .. thus in conflict with RSs announcement several days ago

I am sure her watching this back probably has her shaking her head. Usually people will show two sides unless they are authentic in who they are no matter who they meet. Charity is one who is big on people being authentic.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:39 pm

@julychild welcomeback so nice to see you and your awesome sleuthing, as always! yes

@Agent99 great find on the hotel, it's a perfect match! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 55 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity