SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:39 pm

chasus71 wrote:YAY!! She is in my home state south from where I live. Very beautiful area for sure.

I wonder if all of her locations are going to be stateside USA? They could at least go to the US Virgin Islands or Hawaii.

probably not, they normally travel to 1-2 US states and 2-3 international locations.

recent seasons travel:
zach - bahamas, london, estonia, hungary
gabby/rachel - france, belgium, netherlands (they had one less week than usual)
clayton - texas, canada, croatia, austria

michelle, katie, matt, tayshia/clare seasons were all impacted by covid but even before then:
peter - cleveland, costa rica, chile, peru
hannah - new england, scotland, latvia, netherlands
colton - singapore, thailand, vietnam, denver
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:44 pm

@ariwolf  Thanks for the info. It will be interesting to see where they go next.

The Lodge though is beautiful. I posted a link below of the photos for the Skamania lodge.

https://www.skamania.com/photo_gallery/

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:08 pm

That PetCo Park date with the Golden Retrievers sounds like a dream date to me!
Note my avatar is one of my golden pups - now 12 years old)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:12 pm

@chasus71 Thanks for posting the link to the lodge. It's so beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:09 pm

@GuardianAngel You are welcome. The lodge is breathtaking, my husband and I are actually planning to go there for our anniversary to stay in one of the treehouses.

I bet Charity and the guy she chose on the 1-on-1 went ziplining, a great adventure for sure up high amongst the trees and water. I wont be doing this I fear heights but my husband sure can laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:37 am

Bachelorwhatever posted a video on her IG stories that was from the first group date at the Hollywood sign and showed Charity with Aaron B while production crew cleaned up. So looks like Aaron B got the alone time during that first group date.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:18 am

Photo bachelorwhatever posted from Reddit from before todays rc. Looked like Joey, Sean and Aaron B before rc. Also looks like Joey has a little red/possibly a rose on his suit jacket. Not surprised these three made it to this week.

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorwhatever/

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 D24abb10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:55 am

Thanks for posting.
I must say I am pleasantly surprised that Joey seems to be one who has caught Charity attention. When I first saw his profile I figured he could be in the F6 but now I think he could be a F1 contender.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:26 pm

chasus71 wrote:Thanks for posting.
I must say I am pleasantly surprised that Joey seems to be one who has caught Charity attention. When I first saw his profile I figured he could be in the F6 but now I think he could be a F1 contender.

From what I have seen I get the sense Joey is a BIG producer favorite. I don’t really have a clue what Charity feels for any of these guys with what we gotten but the stuff we gotten to me show producers really like Joey. Him making the kiss story on the group date about Charity, a producers fav would get that clue to make their answer about the lead and the fact he got the ken costume that is one of the big outfits in the upcoming Barbie movie are mostly the reasons I think that. Again we got hardly any clue how Charity feels about any of these guys but am expecting Joey in the f3-f4. I don’t see enough to call him a Charity front runner but that’s just me. I am expecting him in the Bachelor conversation if he isn’t f1 with how the producers seem to be giving him advice and good costumes. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:55 pm

smg2587 wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Thanks for posting.

From what I have seen I get the sense Joey is a BIG producer favorite. I don’t really have a clue what Charity feels for any of these guys with what we gotten but the stuff we gotten to me show producers really like Joey. Him making the kiss story on the group date about Charity, a producers fav would get that clue to make their answer about the lead and the fact he got the ken costume that is one of the big outfits in the upcoming Barbie movie are mostly the reasons I think that. Again we got hardly any clue how Charity feels about any of these guys but am expecting Joey in the f3-f4. I don’t see enough to call him a Charity front runner but that’s just me. I am expecting him in the Bachelor conversation if he isn’t f1 with how the producers seem to be giving him advice and good costumes. All Jmo.
I completely agree about Joey being a producer fave but not having enough information to call him the frontrunner yet as far as how Charity feels about him. I think at this point he's just the guy we have the most information about. We basically know his entire arc on the show so far: no fir (didn't kiss her night 1), GDR week 2 on a kissing date, barbie date week 3, & either a GDR or his first 1-1 week 4. I do think his trajectory so far makes him a lock to be in the F4, but we still don't know who got the FIR, who won the GDR on the barbie date or the other group date that week, or who got the 2nd 1-1 this past week of filming.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:16 am

@ReneeM

Sean won group date rose on the Barbie date.

Aaron B, Joey, and Sean are the group date winner so far.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:02 am

Kure24 wrote:@ReneeM

Sean won group date rose on the Barbie date.

Aaron B, Joey, and Sean are the group date winner so far.

we don't know if sean got the group date rose. he got extra time on the pier with charity during the day but AFAIK there was still a night portion with everyone.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity