SELECT CONTENT

Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:07 pm

Snippet of Dotun awaiting the 1st date card from the Sneak Peek for July 3rd episode

I think this is the start of seeing more of Dotun's personality which is awesome. Even though he didnt talk to Charity Night 1, we already know they Spark perfectly, and he will go far! I see why, he has a great smile and very handsome as well. There is something about him for sure.

theBachelorette - Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Pict1541
theBachelorette - Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Pict1542
theBachelorette - Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Pict1543

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:02 pm

I want to say that I really like Dotun! He does have a lively personality and so glad that we do get to see them interact.

I loved his life story and his Name! OMG there is no way I could pronounce his name. Just so neat to see him carrying his Resident alien card around with him (I wish they would name those something different). Always good to get to know the guys more especially those who do go far. H is another genuine guy, authentic and is also focused on Charity.

Looks like we get to see more of him as the episodes play out.

Also, I noticed he updated his IG name and replaced his profile photo with the one from the show. I think maybe it will help people find him easier on IG from the Do.ol to not "dotunolubeko."

theBachelorette - Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Pict1545

An added bonus, he also seems to have a funny personality just based on his IG story from last Night! laugh out loud

theBachelorette - Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Pict1546

https://www.instagram.com/dotunolubeko/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:20 pm

chasus71 wrote:I want to say that I really like Dotun! He does have a lively personality and so glad that we do get to see them interact.

I loved his life story and his Name! OMG there is no way I could pronounce his name. Just so neat to see him carrying his Resident alien card around with him (I wish they would name those something different). Always good to get to know the guys more especially those who do go far. H is another genuine guy, authentic and is also focused on Charity.

Looks like we get to see more of him as the episodes play out.

Also, I noticed he updated his IG name and replaced his profile photo with the one from the show. I think maybe it will help people find him easier on IG from the Do.ol to not "dotunolubeko."

theBachelorette - Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Pict1545

An added bonus, he also seems to have a funny personality just based on his IG story from last Night! laugh out loud

theBachelorette - Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Pict1546

yes the ig name change will definitely help people find him on instagram and he has a lot of catching up to do (due to not speaking to Charity night one) but i'm looking forward to seeing how everything plays out
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:00 am

He seems like a really nice guy and also very good looking!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:00 am

Tanner had a photo of him and Dotun on Instagram wishing us a happy 4th. Don't know if they were together today but I doubt it since Tanner's posting of fireworks looks like he's on the rivers in Pittsburgh. I think the photo was taken while they were on the show...but still nice to see that they are friends.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:27 pm

I noticed a couple of the cast producers follows a number of guys but don't follow Dotun. He follows the 3 lead producers. He seems like a friendly and funny guy, so I have to wonder. Do you guys think that maybe he was difficult to deal with ( in the way these producers see it) and that's why he doesn't appear to be popular with them right now? They'll probably still follow but I'm curious.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:23 pm

They are probably not following him because he’s not following them. The three lead producers that he follows, only one follows him back and she’s private. The other two producers are not following anyone yet from this season, maybe by end of the season. I won’t read too much into all these follows. The only thing that make me wonder is the 3 lead producers that he follows. Is he following them because they were charity’s producers or just because he just wanted to follow them? That is the more important question to ask. I think he’s pretty laid back and I’m sure he got along with everyone there. That’s just my opinion of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:58 am

https://twitter.com/realitytvworld/status/1678599958340030464

https://twitter.com/tvgoldtweets/status/1678587274793984000

https://twitter.com/efriebs/status/1678586196522311683

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorettewindmill/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:23 am

OK...So I noticed during her time with Dotun that Charity seemed quite giddy and kept rubbing her nose and kind of hiding her face with her hand. I didn't notice this with anyone else. Did anyone else see this?

I am wondering if this might be a tell? Something for me to keep an eye on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:27 am

Sprite wrote:OK...So I noticed during her time with Dotun that Charity seemed quite giddy and kept rubbing her nose and kind of hiding her face with her hand. I didn't notice this with anyone else. Did anyone else see this?

I am wondering if this might be a tell? Something for me to keep an eye on.

hmmmm it might be.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:44 am

I think she’s starting to fall for him. I like him. Out of all the guys, I think he’s the best fit for her. I appreciate his specificity and how he’s able to articulate his feelings for her. I’m tired of guys just saying that she’s beautiful, kind and whatever else. He’s specific on what he sees in her. And their connection looks easy which is crazy, given that they haven’t had a 1-1 date at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:24 am

I am glad we got to see more of Dotun he certainly has a magnifying presence and does have chemistry with Charity. I would like to see their connection though on a deeper level (jmo)

CAPTION

Ready for takeoff… where will I land? rose👨🏿🚀🚀
My journey to love on #TheBachelorette continues next Monday 9/8c on ABC

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dotun Olubeko - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
julychild
pavalygurl
albean99
honeydiors
Jeepers