SELECT CONTENT

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:04 pm

I believe he is F1 I won't say why I do because something I sleuthed awhile back from the promos (among other things as well, most have missed it apparently). But hey enjoy the ride laugh out loud!
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:10 pm

chasus71 wrote:I believe he is F1 I won't say why I do because something I sleuthed awhile back from the promos (among other things as well, most have missed it apparently). But hey enjoy the ride laugh out loud!

Oh come on Chasus....do tell!

And what do you think of the bracelet Charity may be wearing from Dotun's mom.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:16 pm

chasus71 wrote:I believe he is F1 I won't say why I do because something I sleuthed awhile back from the promos (among other things as well, most have missed it apparently). But hey enjoy the ride laugh out loud!

Uh uh, don’t do us like that 😅

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:25 pm

Razor09 wrote:

Uh uh, don’t do us like that 😅

Sorry I wish I could say but yeah things get to Reddit and right now ehhhhh... that place is a dumpster fire. I will say after watching the new promo, what me and a few others in a private group sleuthed is definitely tracking. Quite interesting to say the least how it goes is all I will say. Just know there is no "switch" like some want to believe IMO.

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 200.gif?cid=ff8962e39y1flvg308z3nm7t9pckdremnc8uqg85vgm6689l&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:33 pm

luvstx wrote:

Oh come on Chasus....do tell!

And what do you think of the bracelet Charity may be wearing from Dotun's mom.

Honestly, I don't think much about that because they are from Dotun's mom and its jewelry laugh out loud Fashion Jewelry and Charity probably liked it. I do know those bracelets are not the ONE she had on in her first IG story back with the cowboy hat and the Yee Haw. I know it was @GuardianAngel who asked about the emoji's charity had in this 1st story back and asked who cowboy/country is related in her top 4, now we know Joey is the only one in the Finale that is a lover of country music. Could be something or nothing I tend to think it does laugh out loud IMO.

Now if Charity was wearing the scarf Xavier made her then I would be feeling different because that actually came from one of her men. The bracelets did not if that makes sense.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:51 pm

chasus71 wrote:I believe he is F1 I won't say why I do because something I sleuthed awhile back from the promos (among other things as well, most have missed it
apparently). But hey enjoy the ride laugh out loud!

Joey liked a comment on his last ig post about hoping the spoilers are wrong. He likes a lot of comments but that one stood out to me. I hope you are right.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:55 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
chasus71 wrote:I believe he is F1 I won't say why I do because something I sleuthed awhile back from the promos (among other things as well, most have missed it
apparently). But hey enjoy the ride laugh out loud!

Joey liked a comment on his last ig post about hoping the spoilers are wrong. He likes a lot of comments but that one stood out to me. I hope you are right.

Oh trust me I have been tracking Joey's SM patterns and yes, this man is consistent and intentional in what he likes, post and shares. Out of the men in the Final he has been the most consistent IMO.

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887 Hugesmile giggling
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:59 pm

@albean99 @chasus71  bean, I saw that!  I also agree with you chasus about the vibe on reddit.  They were part of what I commented on in another post.  I cannot figure out what Joey did other than he is not Dotun.
I see a lot of folks here who can see the possibility of both guys and/or at least not try to build one up by putting down the other.
I think if it is Dotun (which I don't think it will be) the Joey fans will be okay.  If the reverse is true (which I think it will be laugh out loud) it could get uglier.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:19 pm

@chasus71 totally respect that you choose not to share more insights. You and others have kept this forum lively and interesting this season and I am grateful.

If Joey is Charity's F1 (and I think that's possible though also think Dotun is possible), it will truly be a deep love story. I think they have had to and will have to jump over more hurdles (location, career differences, racial difference, nasty fans). If she chooses him, I will have no doubt that she is crazy in love with him and he clearly is crazy in love with her.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:25 pm

luvstx wrote:@chasus71 totally respect that you choose not to share more insights.  You and others have kept this forum lively and interesting this season and I am grateful.

If Joey is Charity's F1 (and I think that's possible though also think Dotun is possible), it will truly be a deep love story.  I think they have had to and will have to  jump over more hurdles (location, career differences, racial difference, nasty fans).  If she chooses him, I will have no doubt that she is crazy in love with him and he clearly is crazy in love with her.

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 200.gif?cid=ff8962e34f4ijr4429729ctcmy8zs07s6ws5xgo9sttf761i&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:30 pm

I can’t wait to see what Joey posts next time he posts

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:32 pm

@Jeepers Same I cannot wait to see what he posts they are always very interesting.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
BlackHalo
Razor09
luvstx
Linds911
ReneeM