SELECT CONTENT

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:21 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Very good if Joey is F1 and that would not surprised me one bit although Charity is helping in keeping us guessing with the previews focussing on her indecisiveness and her saying she's  in love with both of them. I did find that after FS, Charity seems way more emotional with Joey then Dotun.   Unfortunately if Dotun is F2 he never saw it coming.

It's still a toss up for me, but I wonder if the extra emotion is because she knows by this point and is already feeling guilty for what is to come? no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:Very good if Joey is F1 and that would not surprised me one bit although Charity is helping in keeping us guessing with the previews focussing on her indecisiveness and her saying she's  in love with both of them. I did find that after FS, Charity seems way more emotional with Joey then Dotun.   Unfortunately if Dotun is F2 he never saw it coming.

It's still a toss up for me, but I wonder if the extra emotion is because she knows by this point and is already feeling guilty for what is to come? no idea

Then she would have sent him home at the F3 to F2 RC ? Still to come .. she has always been emotional when they have to separate and say bye
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:38 pm

Jeepers wrote:

Then she would have sent him home at the F3 to F2 RC ? Still to come .. she has always been emotional when they have to separate and say bye

Some have discounted her connection with Joey at every step, IMO. Even believing that he would be eliminated at F4 instead of Aaron, which I have never seen a strong connection with Aaron at all. I guess some just minimize the obvious connection she has and has stated herself clearly as day, in how she feels about Joey. I just don't understand it honestly, and I hate to think it is bias or maybe just blinded by a spoiler, I dont know. Ever since Night 1 Charity has always been into Joey, and in each episode, it has been verbalized and shown very clearly, so who knows. JMO.

All I know is joey's making it until the end has been like a cat with Nine lives laugh out loud (which may be discouraging to a few, IMO).
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:40 pm

Interesting that they always have their hands entwined.

(I know Charity has stated in a few interviews that after filming, Physical Touch is one of those on top of her list with also words of affirmation, something to ponder, laugh out loud)

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 16951717

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:37 pm

Yes .. she has been butterfly girl over Joey since he got out of the limo .. other than his entrance Dotun got nothing from her until the end of epi 2 .. and her conversations with Joey have all been realistic .. I can’t understand folks not seeing their relationship building every week .. I have been open minded since day 1 and see both relationships but I have to admit that think Joeys has been deeper
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:45 pm

@Jeepers Same I have been open-minded as well and it seemed like Joey was going to be a frontrunner from Night one. Of course she has progressed with the other guys but Joey seems to have been well ahead of the game since the beginning.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:30 pm

For me, Duton and Joey have been the two obvious guys that she was into. The rest was her being the Bette. I don't discount either one of these guys. I wouldn't be surprised at her picking either, nor would I be disappointed no matter which she picked. She did well. Now to see if they last.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:57 am

I was just watching GMA about the wildfires in Maui. It's so sad to hear about the loss of lives but also homes and businesses. We were there in 2019 and were in Lahaina which now seems to be mostly gone, including much of their historic Banyan tree. It must be hard for Joey to know this is happening in a place he loves. sad

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:23 pm

@albean99 Same here.  It was one of my all time favorite vacations and one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.  I went to get my hair cut yesterday and my hairdresser had tons of photos from there on her phone.  She and her bf have gone there multiple times and she knew every landmark place.  We were almost crying.  I too imagine this has touched Joey.  He mentioned donations would be needed.  I donated to the Maui foodbank since it was local and I figured it would meet an immediate need.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:35 pm

@pavalygurl Yes indeed I donated as well. Maui is such a beautiful place, and it saddens me that people have already lost their lives and their homes/towns. I here that many barely were able to evacuate and with just their clothes on their backs. So devastating.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:08 pm

Thanks for that idea! I wasn't sure where to donate so the food bank was perfect.  yes

It looks like the historic Banyan tree may have been lost. https://weather.com/news/weather/video/massive-historic-banyan-tree-burned-by-wildfire

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:34 pm

@albean99  My house is 4 miles from the epicenter of the Northridge quake.  I remember that our grocery stores, gas stations etc were all affected.  My local store did not re-open for two months.  I would take a cooler each Friday and go grocery shopping after work by the store in that area.  I also remember the red tape and months and months of trying to get repairs, money to pay for them etc.  Local is always the best when donating since it can immediately meet the need.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
BlackHalo
Razor09
luvstx
Linds911
ReneeM