SELECT CONTENT

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:15 pm

ariwolf wrote:i haven't really been involved in sleuthing this season because i'm clearly not seeing what the rest of you are seeing, but charity blatantly following her f1's sister doesn't make any sense either  dizzy

i'm more than open to actual proof that joey is f1, but following the feet points to dotun imo.

IA. I havent seen any evidence that Charity has ever been with Joey post filming.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:31 pm

I will only say that there has been evidence to show post filming that points to Joey as F1 and mainly from Charity's side of things :gotcha: (which carries more weight IMO than any contestant's activity on sm).

As for the other stuff where "Feets" point to Dotun, at the end of the day Charity was never spotted in that area or SH. Even if a speculated F1 to be that bold with not One, storying yourself on a plane and two supposedly filming yourself in an SH, to me is suspect in itself. JMO. So, this does not convince me considering what some of us know about the Resterauntgate IG story.

I won't say what I know in regard to Joey because atp nothing even explained about his activities that some of us have noted, even him being very consistent on SM since filming ended, will not convince others either way. Six days away so the reveal will have many scratching their heads I'm sure, laugh out loud

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3sgg0w6qonytactrgo7f7w4p6l40hpk4st4jlb4ek&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:46 pm

chasus71 wrote:I will only say that there has been evidence to show post filming that points to Joey as F1 and mainly from Charity's side of things :gotcha: (which carries more weight IMO than any contestant's activity on sm).

As for the other stuff where "Feets" point to Dotun, at the end of the day Charity was never spotted in that area or SH. Even if a speculated F1 to be that bold with not One, storying yourself on a plane and two supposedly filming yourself in an SH, to me is suspect in itself. JMO. So, this does not convince me considering what some of us know about the Resterauntgate IG story.

I won't say what I know in regard to Joey because atp nothing even explained about his activities that some of us have noted, even him being very consistent on SM since filming ended, will not convince others either way. Six days away so the reveal will have many scratching their heads I'm sure, laugh out loud

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3sgg0w6qonytactrgo7f7w4p6l40hpk4st4jlb4ek&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Share with me please. You can PM me. I’m leaning more towards Joey, but there’s so much evidence for Dotun.

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:20 pm

@Razor09 Actually there is not that much pointing to Dotun and certainly not overwhelming coming from Charity herself.

I dont care what some want to believe but Charity following Joey's sister is a major point for Joey (among other things). Because I dont care how many have tried to explain this follow away it doesn't make sense to follow your suspected F2's family members None. Charity herself hasn't even unfollowed it's been almost 2 months. Plus considering how she said she fell in love with 2 guys also, why would you want to hurt your F1 by keeping connections with the F2 family members whom they only met once. Especially after we saw her discussion with the same sister and what she told her about being in love with her brother.  This was after the same sister told her about Joey's heartbreak in the past and how they had to pick up the pieces for him! Like that alone is major. No way Charity would do this IMO. It can mess with a person's mental health. Plus imagine all the stories and posts his sister has of him, Joey is very very close to his sisters; I too have seen her posting and stories of him when she was public for a bit, so you telling me she is ok with being up to date with your F2 daily from his sister? Nope I don't think so even if they were cordial at best IMO.

Charity also let it be known in the article after HTDs about what conversation she had with any of the family members that wasn't seen. She specially stated that it was with Joey's mom and how profound it was and how she assured his mother. We again saw how Emotional his mom was talking to him about her. There is a reason why a lot of the footage with Joey's family members weren't shown. They wanted the doubt over the genuine discussions that obviously occurred. Joey was the only one where we didn't get to see his talk with his father or siblings either and Joey stated these discussions did happen and surely with Charity too.

Anyway, this is just one thing that can't be explained as "an accident follow" If it was Charity would have unfollowed IMO or just not looked up Carly to even request the follow as she had a private account and different last name anyhow.

All mute anyway IMO, as we are 6 days away from reveal Hugesmile Smiley BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:26 pm

Oops, wrong thread.

Last edited by julychild on Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:50 pm

I have believed that Joey was the F1 from pretty much the beginning. I just see such a deep connection between Charity and Joey that, IMO, she does not have with any of the other men.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:56 pm

George1218 wrote:I have believed that Joey was the F1 from pretty much the beginning.  I just see such a deep connection between Charity and Joey that, IMO, she does not have with any of the other men.

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3votrve6xeb3ralxs3gvkj233p4ehm7lruj7kmrne&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:13 pm

i'm confused. isn't this a sleuthing forum? if there's evidence pointing to joey, i'd love to hear it instead of vague comments and gifs.

i'm barely paying attention to this season so it's not like i have a preference. i just think it's dotun because of what i've seen, so again, if there's a smoking gun in joey's favor i'm all for it.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:32 pm

@ariwolf I choose to be vague here because a lot of this gets to reddit and right now that place is so rabid at the mere mention of Joey's name or points to Joey, it's a waste of my breath and time. It gets viscously rabid, evil, disrespectful, and ignited to the extent that it is quite unbearable. Doesn't mean others can't continue to sleuth, but I think a few are satisfied with who is spoiled to be F1 IMO.

Who knows I may share in a couple of days but for now I am good.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:49 pm

I for one am enjoying that there are differing opinions here this season. Keeps me sleuthing, thinking, analysing. Makes its fun. Kind of like the 'good old days"
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:53 pm

What has Reddit got to do with this forum?  I don't go on Reddit, but I know information is brought over here from it and I imagine vice versa.  But it shouldn't matter if people are disrespectful there, if we can maintain civility here.  I say share it cause that's the whole point of us being here Smiley

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:02 pm

Agent99 wrote:What has Reddit got to do with this forum?  I don't go on Reddit, but I know information is brought over here from it and I imagine vice versa.  But it shouldn't matter if people are disrespectful there, if we can maintain civility here.  I say share it cause that's the whole point of us being here Smiley

ia. i understand if information CAN'T be shared because it would compromise a source, but that doesn't appear to be the case here. but from my perspective as someone who hasn't participated much on the forum this season, the constant "i know joey's f1, but i won't tell you why, but i'll take credit for it when the finale airs" comments feel clique-y. i also think a clearer distinction needs to be made between what's KNOWN and what's speculated/hoped for/ect because i'm still confused if there's actually this secret information that indicates joey's f1, or if it's just people wanting him to be. but that's jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
BlackHalo
Razor09
luvstx
Linds911
ReneeM