SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:37 am

First of all, Gabi should’ve never gone on this show. Given her mental health issues & insecurities, it’s the last kind of platform she should be trying to navigate. But trust me, this show knew what she was about. They showed no grace towards her in the end. Zach admitted he knew at LCD Kaity was the one. My guess is he would’ve much preferred to let Gabi go early, but was told no. Not surprised one bit, but still disappointed.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:48 am

I'm watching Zach tell Gabi she's not the one and she already knew it. I don't remember a f2 ever be so doubtful leading to the FRC and even knowing that it wasn't her. I really love how she cut him off from giving her platitudes yet she managed to still wish him the best with Kaity. She really did herself proud! I think this is the worst I've felt for a f2 because you really feel the heartbreak but she's still being strong. sad I really hope she finds someone special.

eta: She's really laying it out in the limo! I hope she gets counseling post-show. I agree that she shouldn't have come on the show. You can't trust TPTB with your fragile emotions on this show. I'm not looking forward to seeing her with Zach on ATFR.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:28 am

Does anyone know whether Zack and Kaity are on any talk shows? I haven't watched the show for years so I don't know if they still do that anymore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:04 am

Brill wrote:Does anyone know whether Zack and Kaity are on any talk shows?  I haven't watched the show for years so I don't know if they still do that anymore.

They weren't on Kimmel tonight , but Zack said they would be in New York for a couple of days so maybe they'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow and Kelly & Ryan I would think. I asked in here the other day if anyone knew if they were doing a people magazine shoot but no one responded so IDK what ABC has planned for them. I thought for sure they would've given Zack and Kaity a trip back to London but they didn't give them anything and that's surprising to me since Zack carried out their demands right up to the end with the Drama and hurtfulness they made him cause Gabi. After so long you can see right through the producers BS. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:35 am

One thing that I noticed right away was that when they were panning the audience at the beginning of the show, they were showing a lot of older faces. Normally they pack in the attractive 20-somethings up front, and focus on them, so I was surprised that they were showing so many older people for a change. It was nice to see Sean and Cat in the audience.

Ariel looked stunning. That white dress was fire on her. I like how she held Zach accountable for how he treated her, but did so in a kind manner. She continues to be very well spoken. I agree with those who say there was a lost opportunity for the Bachelorette there. I noticed that she was not offered a spot on Paradise, so perhaps the show has changed up how they do things.

MTP went well for both women. I couldn't tell if his family had a preference one way or the other. I liked Zach's mom and dad a lot.

I completely missed where Zach dumped Gabi along with her reaction on the live show. Maybe that's not a bad thing.

I woke up in time for the proposal though. Best wishes to them both. Despite his bumbles, I continue to like Zach. I enjoyed that this season showed a clear love story, and (especially,) that I could tell why Zach was making the decisions that he did. I think if any couple has a good chance of making it, this one does.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:37 am

Jolena wrote:
Brill wrote:Does anyone know whether Zack and Kaity are on any talk shows?  I haven't watched the show for years so I don't know if they still do that anymore.

They weren't on Kimmel tonight , but Zack said they would be in New York for a couple of days so maybe they'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow and Kelly & Ryan I would think. I asked in here the other day if anyone knew if they were doing a people magazine shoot but no one responded so IDK what ABC has planned for them. I thought for sure they would've given Zack and Kaity a trip back to London but they didn't give them anything and that's surprising to me since Zack carried out their demands right up to the end with the Drama and hurtfulness they made him cause Gabi. After so long you can see right through the producers BS. jmo

I kept my eyes open for any info on a shoot and still don't see a People shoot. I was looking around last night and again this morning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:38 am

Jesse Palmer is a parody of himself

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I kept my eyes open for any info on a shoot and still don't see a People shoot. I was looking around last night and again this morning.

BachelorNation posted some Q&A with them both and some photos with the ring.

There are two photos at the link.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting that article. It gives a bit more texture to their relationship for me. And one of the pictur3s has a background that seems to match where other happy couples spent time together (that ivy covered wall) which might be helpful to know for future seasons.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:54 am

Welcome! They were also on GMA this morning.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:46 pm

Couple thoughts -
1. If it had been Ariel that Zach had sex with, would things have been so messy? She's more confident and secure than Gabi - I don't want to denigrate Gabi as she is a great person, just more insecure.

2. Anyone have an opinion on whether, once Zach broke his vow to himself about the fantasy suites, he and Kaity decided to go for it too? I just have a hard time seeing how hurt she was with Zach sharing about Gabi, that she could get there. I may be wrong.

I was hurting for Gabi last night but she provided the best line of the whole season - don't park here when Kaity arrives! While I understand she feels humiliated by Zach broadcasting what happened in the fantasy suite, she's not the first and won't be the last one in this position on this show. It's a really ugly part of the show.

I have a really good feeling about Zach and Kaity lasting for a long time. She was sensible about what she was feeling and held back until she couldn't any more. Meeting Zach's family really did it for her. Oh, how I would have loved to be a fly on the wall and heard the entire conversation between Zach's dad and Kaity! But I'm glad that conversation was edited to provide them a special moment. It reminded me of Sean's dad telling Catherine that he could fill a father role for her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - not if Ariel was the f2. If he sent her home after having sex, then yes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'm not so sure about that. I got the feeling that Kaity wasn't willing to have sex with him at that time since she's the one who said they didn't.

Messy or not, I do feel that Zach picked the right person for him. I really like them together and think they're being smart about what their plans are. I really enjoyed the proposal and thought it was cute how nervous he was. I love the ring! Congrats to the happy couple! blowkiss

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Jeepers
mtnlvr55
jojo47
Sprite
mrsbatonmom