SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2023 1:54 pm

@Bobette rofl Oh so true, but I don't think there are enough open spots for all of those!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2023 4:33 am

So after checking out James' IG over the last few days, I'm feeling skeptical about SD's source and am not convinced he's Lead material.  The Thomas connection is suss too.  I wonder if they just threw his name out there for sh*ts and giggles.  

Check out this story and let me know your thoughts.

Source

If they HAVE cast him, I look forward to meeting the selection of guys they've recruited to date him, and hearing about the hookups that will inevitably be happening behind the scenes.  This could be the messiest season yet and if so I'm here for it laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2023 9:23 am

Suspect   Trolling?

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ZQE8Gir

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 20, 2023 2:36 pm

That's brazen of him to post that!

The franchise is famous for throwing out names to see the reaction but him posting that is pretty gutsy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat May 20, 2023 3:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's brazen of him to post that!

The franchise is famous for throwing out names to see the reaction but him posting that is pretty gutsy.
makes me think it's not him and they're poking fun at the false rumor imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2023 10:21 pm

@ariwolf @GuardianAngel  Yep, I'm thinking SD's "source" is probably Thomas, and they just threw James' name out to get some attention and boost his followers.

James' account isn't private, which Leads' accounts usually are before filming, and surely he would have been told not to post spoilers like the story with the roses.

Thomas would have an axe to grind with production too; he had a woeful edit, hardly appeared on the show at all, and reportedly got paid MUCH less than Jed did.

IDK maybe Ch 10 have given up caring about leaks and spoilers.  Maybe he did sign up, even though you'd think Thomas would be advising his friends AGAINST it.

Maybe James has Lead qualities which don't come across on Instagram.  Maybe Ch 10 thinks "ticking diversity boxes" is enough.  Suffice to say, I remain skeptical.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:56 am

Take with a massive bucket of salt since it's the Daily Fail, but bringing over in case there's a shred of truth here:

Channel 10's desperate bid save The Bachelor: Struggling network ditches dreamy suitors and instead 'steals' a MAFS groom to play the perfect villain to create drama for ratings

Daily Mail Australia can reveal Warner Bros., the production company behind Ten's dating series, has managed to snatch a groom originally cast by Channel Nine to star on its upcoming season of Married At First Sight.

Sources reveal that the groom in question was fast-track during the lengthy application process by Endemol Shine Australia to play the villain.

However, it's understood Ten swooped in and snatched him up, ensuring that he will now take centre stage as the antagonist on the upcoming season of The Bachelor.

This bold maneuver sets the stage for a heated rivalry between the two shows as they will both be filming around the same time.

This is the first time the shows will go head-to-head and the rivalry behind the scenes has already been described as savage.

The upcoming season of The Bachelors will follow last year's three lead formula again and the theme will be something like 'The Good, The Bad and the Ugly', says the source.

Both series are slated to start late January 2024 after the Australian Open.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:57 pm

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly??

That's pretty harsh imo. Nothing positive about that theme.

What's so special about this guy that he had to be "snatched" away?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:40 am

Both series are slated to start late January 2024 after the Australian Open.

Channel 10 has secured Melbourne as the backdrop for their series and has put together a cast that promises to captivate even the most devout MAFS fans.

Is this just advertising copy written by Channel Ten? Because I doubt that. I doubt it very much. MAFS is event TV in Australia. It's basically the number one rated show of any show at all barring sporting events. Nobody is going to be swayed over from MAFS to watch the Bachelor. If they're literally going head to head that's extremely foolish, IMO.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:52 am

It also doesn't make sense that they would "steal" a MAFS villain if, as So Dramatic has claimed, TPTB wanted a more "wholesome" season. I'm now even less convinced SD's source is reliable and would be more inclined to believe DM (if there's any truth to either).

I agree @leavers it'd be ratings suicide to go against MAFS, especially if they're going with a bad/ugly theme (which to me = trash/nastiness) since that's the MAFS' playbook, and Bach would be seen as a pale imitation at best. They really should have just let it die.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:52 am

Got news to add in to the list.

BRAITH KNOCKS BACK ROLE AS THE BACHELOR

Fox Sports star Braith Anasta has rejected a lucrative offer to be the next bachelor on Channel 10’s hit reality TV show.

The NRL 360 host was recently approached by the network to star in the soon-to-be produced series to run next year.

It’s not the first time The Bachelor’s producers have wanted a sporting type – they signed up “Honey Badger” Nick Cummins in 2018.

But Anasta declined the offer that is believed to be worth about $500,000. He’s too busy with NRL 360 three nights a week and presenting live games for the network on Sunday afternoons.
NRL 360 has attracted record ratings since he took over from Ben Ikin and then Yvonne Sampson last year. It is the highest-rating weekday show on Foxtel.

Outside of TV commitments, Anasta also runs a successful sports management business in which his clients include Maroons superstar Cameron Munster.

He is also a single dad, raising girls aged five and nine.

The former NSW Origin star has also recently launched a new venture – StrongDAD.

It focuses on the fitness and mental health of everyday Aussie dads.

Anasta, 41, was reluctant to comment when we asked him about The Bachelor offer.

“I’m busy enough already,” he said.

“I love my role at Fox Sports and looking after my beautiful kids. It’s pretty hectic thrown in with managing footy players and golfers.

“StrongDAD is also something I’m really passionate about to focus on men’s mental health.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/buzz-ricky-stuart-the-coach-nsw-need-braith-anastas-bachelor-rejection/news-story/7cd9d2a9689b7924087330ff8b23cff7

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:59 am

Nice find @Enough yes

High chance Braith leaked his own story to DT to promote his "recently launched venture" IMO.   Suspect

But if TPTB are seriously going for another sporty dude, I despair.  It's 2023 - throw the net a little wider please.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
ariwolf
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel