SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:28 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:36 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:We Don’t Deserve The Golden Bachelor’s Susan

https://www.glamour.com/story/we-dont-deserve-the-golden-bachelors-susan

snipped

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS ARTICLE ON SUSAN!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:10 pm

Ok, I just read Gerry's interview with Jimmy Kimmel.  Gerry said his name is Irish and he went to Catholic school with nuns as teachers.  This explains so much to me.   TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f602

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:32 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:37 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Gerry Turner Reveals He’s Hoping to Find ‘Clarity’ and Discusses Plans for After ‘Golden Bachelor’

https://bachelornation.com/2023/10/19/exclusive-gerry-turner-reveals-he-s-hoping-to-find-clarity-and-discusses-plans-for-after-golden-bachelor/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:38 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:41 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Nancy, Faith & April Gush Over Each Other and All of the ‘Golden Bachelor’ Ladies

https://bachelornation.com/2023/10/20/exclusive-nancy-faith-and-april-gush-over-each-other-and-all-of-the-golden-bachelor-ladies/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:18 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:49 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:

I thought it would be an interview with Gerry....so I watched. It wasn't. Just a comedy riff about the show and Gerry. Some is funny. Love the ideas at the end for other Golden reality spinoffs: "The Amazing Race: Walk to the Mailbox" and "Naked and Afraid and Suffering from Dementia"

But my favorite line was this one. "Gerry is 'Gee Willikers' personified!" I think that's a great description for his wholesomeness and kindness.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:07 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:48 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:48 pm

Just jumping in here quickly.
The official ABC's The Golden Bachelor page posted a video today of the grandchildren. It had excerpts from the kids during HTDs with short clips of ALL three women's grandchildren. It was cute. (Not speaking about the promo from a few days ago)
Then, sometime this afternoon, the video was edited/changed and ONLY had clips of Leslie's grandchildren?? I think it is still up if you want to check it out.
Not sure what happened but did anybody save the first one?

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf