SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:40 pm

Great sleuthing! clapping!

I still want to know how it all goes down and whether Leslie wears that blue dress but Theresa seems to be a great match for Garry. I just wish he’d realized it sooner. theBachelorette - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:55 pm

Ugh hope this is not true ...
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-ex-105444865.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:56 pm

A not so golden article  on Gerry’s past.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-features/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-ex-girlfriend-speaks-out-1235683869/

ETA
Posted at the same time as @billysmom !

I guess the lesson is never put any lead or contestant on the pedestal. Most of them want to be on TV for fame and money.
Btw, I read on Reddit, Joan has several TikTok videos. Nothing wrong there, but I feel she’s trying hard to stay relevant or campaigning for the Golden Bachelorette.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:43 pm

Billysmom wrote:Ugh hope this is not true ...
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-ex-105444865.html

If there is any truth to this rough story, you would think the producers would have been more careful in vetting this. I prefer to keep Gerry on a pedestal but realize no one is that perfect. And, presumably, his daughter's would have known some of this backstory and would not have pushed so hard for him to be the Lead.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:54 pm

Well...

The dating part, not so much an issue because that could be tptb wanting their touching story line, but the rest. Yikes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:06 pm

It sounds like sour grapes to me. I believe that they dated and lived together because that would be easy to disprove.

If she didn't want to be in the public eye, why come forward? question question
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:16 pm

I read this article earlier today and can't stop thinking about it. I have known men and women who suddenly lost their spouses and moved on VERY quickly. (a la a time frame similar to what is reported in the articles). If any part of this is true, I can accept that Gerry had good intentions and didn't know how to manage what he got into. Too much, too fast. I sure hope Theresa isn't blindsided by this, if any part is true.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:22 pm

People Magazine article that came out this afternoon, giving Gerry's side of his dating after Toni passed.

https://people.com/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-discusses-dating-failures-after-wife-toni-death-exclusive-8407982

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:30 pm

RizBiz wrote:People Magazine article that came out this afternoon, giving Gerry's side of his dating after Toni passed.

https://people.com/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-discusses-dating-failures-after-wife-toni-death-exclusive-8407982

I think that ABC is trying to get out ahead of what may be a messy situation prior to the finale tomorrow night. Gerry's version doesn't seem to include the 14 year younger woman whom he started dating almost immediately after Toni's death. Hard to know who or what to believe. I give the jilted girlfriend credit for not selling her story if it isn't completely as suggested in the earlier article.

And the whole bit about Gerry not really being a 'restauranteur' is ridiculous. I don't think I've ever heard Gerry say that he was. Hope he told the ladies on the show the real story of his career even if it included stints as a maintenance guy. Having a job and providing for your family is laudable.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:58 pm

Honestly, I don’t truly care about his past or career. I have learned my lesson (RIP Zayshia) and am not invested in the final couple. I just want to sleuth! Give me more sneak previews!

All imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:01 pm

RizBiz wrote:People Magazine article that came out this afternoon, giving Gerry's side of his dating after Toni passed.

Yes, all I could think of was poor Theresa....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:36 pm

@luvstx I agree. I never understand why they try to hide this kind of stuff. Just be honest and own your mistakes. Trying to cover it up only makes it worse when it eventually comes out...and it always does. Then they are chasing the story and trying to do damage control, which make it seem as if you were deliberately lying/hiding things. IMO you can never totally undo that and gain back that original good will. Now there will always be that bit of doubt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf