SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:39 pm

This show airs in the fall dosent that mean they will start filming soon or already started? Anyone know? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:45 am

@Jolena We don't know.

Per RS, the Golden Bachelor episodes will only be an hour long and air after DWTS on Mondays. BIP will be on Tuesdays. BIP has finished filming, so one would think GB should be starting soon, but if the episodes are already shorter, does that mean he won't have as many women and it will be a shorter season? Also, I wonder if the strike in Hollywood will impact the show? Who knows. Hopefully we will hear more soon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:33 am

@Amethyst yes that was my favorite dates of theirs! I could do with another one of those, except with maybe without Gerry stripping down giggling

A shortened season w/ only 1 hour, good or bad? Hmm.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:05 am

Trista's season was only 7 episodes and were 1 hour so maybe it will be more like the early seasons. I looked it up and she still had 25 bachelors but I hope that the Golden Bachelor will have more like 20 if it's going to be shorter.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:02 am

I am wondering if they are in Banff? On Jesse Palmer's page they are in Banff and I believe it is current since the ones in the background are in shorts, etc.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:48 am

Maybe not, @Aunties_Love. It looks like Jesse's there for the Bieber Cup (golf) and he's also got family there. It seems more like a vacation type thing but guess we'll see. I'd love to see the show go there, though. This may be an episode where he just shows up for the rose ceremony. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:54 am

I was curious about Gerry's designation as a "restauranteur," because generally that is understood to mean that you are the owner. And indeed, he first partnered in, and then owned his own chain of five restaurants.

"He also had the role of franchise owner for Mr. Quick Restaurants. Gerry became a partner in 1978. In 1979, he orchestrated the buyout of other partners to become the sole owner of the corporation and five restaurant locations."

He's also held managerial/executive positions in the restaurant and food & beverage industry over the years.

https://www.realitytitbit.com/usa-reality-tv/the-bachelor/gerry-turners-indiana-restaurant-and-home-as-he-becomes-golden-bachelor
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:38 pm

Looking forward to the Golden Bachelor to see how people my age behave nowadays while looking for love on competition fast mode   mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f607  mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f604
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:29 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Looking forward to the Golden Bachelor to see how people my age behave nowadays while looking for love on competition fast mode   mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f607  mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f604

For some reason I expect to be even more embarrassed! rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:59 pm

It's interesting that his wife was cremated in Davenport and the obituary says she is a resident of Davenport,IA. His bio says he is from Indiana but his linked in that RS posted shows he is Director of Rock River Provisions which is/was in Moline IL (across the river from Davenport) Maybe he went back to Indiana after his wife died?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:43 pm

@mtnlvr55 Have no idea but weren't some of the promo pictures on a lake? Perhaps he has a vacation home on a lake in IN.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:59 pm

Bachelorette Charity Lawson Shares Her Advice for Golden Bachelor Gerry Turner

https://bachelornation.com/timelines/bachelor-happy-hour/
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf