SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:04 pm

@ariwolf Well he did come out to say something just no other definitive info was given. He implied that list was wrong and he knew the f9 is but won’t announce it because of the rc last night.

Will say from the above picture of the four women the original post on Facebook had people in the comments indicating that Jenn was one of them before bachelorwhatever post but her sm movement was pretty significant (the canceling of people’s IG follow request, and it not happening before last week). People may have confused her and Lea (originally looked more like Lea also but some of the hair made me wonder). So the only ones we seem to have for sure confirmation is the four in the pic but one is either Lea or Jenn. The other three to me look like Jessica, Daisy and Katelyn (auburnish hair color and Katelyn intro pic seem to match that’s why J think it’s her). Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:07 pm

I keep getting a vibe that the gal who MAY be Katelyn .. or not .. is actually a producer .. not a contestant

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:29 pm

@smg2587 i think jenn was on the group date because people who saw it were pretty adamant about it being her not lea. imo the incorrect ones that rs is alluding to are natalie and/or lea, and the hotel worker misidentified one or both of them. all jmo

1 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen51
source: reddit
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:46 pm

@Jeepers My first thought when I saw that photo was that Joey was talking to some producers.  When I "studied" it more closely,  :detective  I wondered about the guy with the backpack standing behind the woman who has been id'd as Katelyn.   

From other photos we get from all sources/seasons, the public is not usually right up there that close to the lead or contestants.

All I know is now I am still confused!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:48 pm

@ariwolf I'm also hoping the folks who Id'd Jenn and had been watching for a long time help out with verifying who else was there...since RS is gonna take his own sweet time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:14 pm

i believe the 7 women on the group date have been confirmed to bachelorwhatever by people who saw it. like i said i think what’s wrong is the 2 girls who got 1-on-1s
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:45 pm

@Aunties_Love  You called it!  According to RS report on twitter, they are staying at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.

He said the Epi 6 RC was last night and that we are now down to 6 women.  

No mention of what 6 women are still there or estimate on when we will hear from him about it.

I bit the bullet and listened to his podcast.  He reports that someone sent him a photo with a producer which  seemed to say she was "all over Joey".  RS doesn't put much truth to it because he said this producer is married with two children.  If this is his producer, all I can say is that in her IG posts she is very concerned/upset about world events.  Joey is a kind man, he may just be letting her talk about it.

As far as Episode 7:  He said they most likely are traveling to Jasper today and will begin filming Thurs.  He indicated he has info that a Polar Plunge date is set for Sat.  (they did this I think on Sean's season where they had to jump into a freezing lake).  RC set for Sun.  So he says they are filming Oct 19-22 in Jasper.  He anticipates HTDs will be Oct 24, 26, 28 and 30.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:16 pm

Just adding these tidbits. Bachelorwhatever and another Instagram spoiler account Bachelor insider are hearing Lea is out now and was in f9 (not confirmed about the f9 part). Also bachelorwhatever posted on Reddit that she was hearing Lexi is in f6. Lexi being in f6 isn’t surprising with a 1on1 internationally, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:38 pm

anyone want to put their guesses in? i think he'll reveal the f6 in tomorrow's podcast

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:04 pm

1 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 9523ba10

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:19 pm

So we got a 2on1 in Montreal it looks like. Unless the crowd missed a woman on the group date.

Just adding an Update here bachelorwhatever has posted she heard Natalie wasn’t in f9. So we could still be missing 2 or 3 women.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:31 pm

smg2587 wrote:So we got a 2on1 in Montreal it looks like. Unless the crowd missed a woman on the group date.

Just adding an Update here bachelorwhatever has posted she heard Natalie wasn’t in f9. So we could still be missing 2 or 3 women.
that must be who the hotel employee got mixed up. i think it might be allison instead, they do look a bit similar at a glance.

my guess for f6 is allison, daisy, jenn, jessica, lexi, and rachel. hopefully rs tells us tomorrow since he's doing so much teasing!
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond