SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:45 am

I checked on Reddit.  Here's what they have as of Nov 9th 

IG:

All have the same number of posts.

Daisy down 2 following
Kelsey down 2 followers and 1 following
Rachel up 2 followers

Face Book:

Daisy up one follower.

No other firm changes noted.   Some stuff from earlier on which I could not make sense of.

Also, someone posted that "someone" from Rachel's family who they thought might be a brother was "on RS' twitter".  Make of that what you will. no idea

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:47 am

pavalygurl wrote:I checked on Reddit.  Here's what they have as of Nov 9th 

IG:

Daisy down 2 following
Rachel up 2 followers

Actually Rachel is up 3 following since 10/31 .. up 2 11/9 .. up 1 11/11
And up 2 followers

748 .. 750 .. 751

Someone may be running her account or it is an indication she may be out as IG requests must be approved on private accounts
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:03 am

Jeepers wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I checked on Reddit.  Here's what they have as of Nov 9th 

IG:

Daisy down 2 following
Rachel up 2 followers

Actually Rachel is up 3 following since 10/31 .. up 2 11/9 .. up 1 11/11
And up 2 followers

748 .. 750 .. 751

Someone may be running her account or it is an indication she may be out as IG requests must be approved on private accounts

on October 16th before RC8 Rachel's following was at 751 so i think it's just accounts reactivating

on October 9th Kelsey A dropped 3 followers not 2, since the 9th she has all together dropped 5 followers and her following has been fluctuating up and down 1

from my screenshot from the 6th Daisy hasn't gone down following at all, she's been stable at 814
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:48 pm

saw this on reddit, the frc might've actually been today
2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 G8ho0r10
2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen53

source reddit
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:41 pm

Uuummm .. Odd that 4 producers had a post I believe 11/1 indicating they had 24 hours off (they were celebrating a birthday and looked to be in a chinese restaurant drinking a dragon bowl) and there was another post indicating they were leaving the US on Thursday am 11/2 am

Something is weird. They are in the EST time zone
Another uummm .. there are only 2 FSs and that would move things up to a FRC TODAY 11/12

Oct 31 HTD RC
Nov 1 Off day
      2  leave LA
      3 FS1
      4 off
      5 FS2
      6 off
      7 FS3
      8 RC F2
      9 MTP1
    10 MTP2
    11 LCD1
    12 LCD2
    13 FRC

Oct 31 HTD RC
Nov 1 Off day
      2  leave LA
      3 FS1
      4 off
      5 FS2
      6 off
      7 RC F2
      8 MTP1
      9 MTP2
    10 LCD1
    11 LCD2
    12 FRC F1
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:26 am

Does the production crew typically get a day off so close to the end of the season?  I still have questions as to why they are in Tulum for the FS etc.  Pure speculation, but was the original FS location cancelled for some reason and Tulum was a good fit and they had prior experience with the company?  I wonder if they have additional sites on stand by with some compensation given, to hold rooms in case something goes haywire somewhere along the way.

This just seems to be a short season, but maybe deliberately so, everyone may be tired from so many back to back shows with GB, BIP and Joey's season in a condensed time.  I also could support Jeepers theory....I love a good conspiracy!!!

I hope I love the Tulum dates and that Joey is over the moon with his choice...and maybe didn't say ILU to multiple women. :yes: yes

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:38 am

rachel has deleted posts, down from 293 to 287. so filming definitely ended today imo
2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Rcaptu10
https://www.instagram.com/rachelmariean/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:50 am

pavalygurl wrote:Does the production crew typically get a day off so close to the end of the season?  I still have questions as to why they are in Tulum for the FS etc.  Pure speculation, but was the original FS location cancelled for some reason and Tulum was a good fit and they had prior experience with the company?  I wonder if they have additional sites on stand by with some compensation given, to hold rooms in case something goes haywire somewhere along the way.

This just seems to be a short season, but maybe deliberately so, everyone may be tired from so many back to back shows with GB, BIP and Joey's season in a condensed time.  I also could support Jeepers theory....I love a good conspiracy!!!

I hope I love the Tulum dates and that Joey is over the moon with his choice...and maybe didn't say ILU to multiple women. :yes: yes

The only thing I could think of was an original location like Acapulco .. which would have required a venue change seeing as they experienced an awful earth quake recently with horrendous damage .. but PAVALYGURL Why do you question the venue being TULUM?

I kinda suspect that Mexico may have been by choice tho because of his moms situation
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:30 am

O Gads .. Daisy is still getting the blunt end of the stick in any type of pole posted .. of course .. ooo dear 2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f33c

I strongly believe that Rachel was/is F3 .. especially with her most recent numbers changes in her IG .. she obviously would have her phone back at this point to make those significant changes .. especially seeing as the FRC supposedly being late today .. Sunday
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:43 am

i'm not sure what you mean? daisy is leading bachelorwhatever's f1 poll and every reddit comment thinks she's either f1 or bachelorette.

2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 F-yc1s10
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:51 am

I’ve seen others that show different .. tho not surprising at all.

Daisy and Kelsey are both GORGOUS
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:10 am

@Jeepers Just that they go there every season for BIP and I thought the other locations were very new and different and that they'd do the same for FS week.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond