SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:09 am

ariwolf wrote:i don't have time to do screenshots now but i can later if nobody else is able to

Rachel being the thumbnail and all over this trailer (counted her 4 times) like Joey was in Charity's more than Kelsey A leads me to think she's gonna be next ette
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:07 am

Updated filming schedule now up

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:20 am

@Aunties_Love Thanks!! rock thanks!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:20 am

@Aunties_Love I'm curious....is this the earliest you remember having so much detail on the episodes? Seems like RS spilled everything unusually early.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:22 am

ariwolf wrote:@Jeepers i think it'll be at the end of the episode

he looks SO good  1 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f60d 

I woke up this morning thinking that Joey seemed rather subdued during last night's show. Did they even ask him whether he was happy/in love?? Perhaps it's just Joey being his usual kind, thoughtful and humble self and realizing that last night wasn't his moment. But part of me thought that perhaps he was reliving the pain of letting Kelsey go....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:41 am

I think Joey was reacting to the moment and he wasn't the only one last night. I noticed that the last two couples were very serious most of the time. I'm sure you didn't want to look too happy after what happened with Leslie.

He looked great and it made me even more excited for his season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:52 am

@albean99 good points. I also thought Charity looked completely bored but, upon reflection, I think she is just exhausted from all of the DWTS training!

Saw more pictures this morning of who was in the audience. Missed that Rachel Recchia was there and that it was Reese Witherspoon's daughter and mother sitting next to Joey!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:27 pm

i also think joey kinda slipped up when he said "my relationship moving forward"... it gave away that he's with someone laugh out loud 

imo he has a SHV starting today, the timing lines up and they normally schedule shvs around tell-alls.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:42 pm

@luvstx I was seeing this reaction from a number of the former leads also, Zach, Charity and Joey.  It has to be something that is hard to just pass over.  Charity looked pensive during much of the show...maybe stress of DWTS but it had to be difficult to see the guy who sent you home (Zach) and the guy you sent home (Joey) even though you are happy with your guy. There were feelings there with past contestants that just don't go away forever.  Just brings up a lot of sad memories which tptb play upon.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:42 pm

I still think they were largely reacting to what was happening on the show because it would have looked strange to be smiling with all that heartbreak. I do agree that Charity was probably exhausted also. Kaity & Zach looked happier later when Gerry & Theresa were on.

I didn't catch Joey mentioning his relationship. Thanks, @ariwolf!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:41 pm

luvstx wrote:@Aunties_Love I'm curious....is this the earliest you remember having so much detail on the episodes?  Seems like RS spilled everything unusually early.
Yes and no. I think he's done it a few times in the past but it's not a regular kind of thing. Usually it does take a bit longer to do so am really wondering if one of the last few on the season, IE F5/F6 are his main sources.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:16 pm

this video daisy posted right before filming started is so sweet. little did she know how right she was that 25 is going to be her year... awwww

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond