SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:00 am

I’m so glad when Daisy told Joey that she was falling in love with him on their HTD that his response didn’t reiterate her words .. but he let her know that he felt the same .. hopefully he says “I love you” to just one gal

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:26 am

I know this was pre Joeys season .. but I love this interview
He is very well spoken .. as honest as he can be .. and shows some of his sense of humor

https://youtu.be/9JndLdHpWjA?si=dIVfmzrArWHxn-qi
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:20 pm

@Jeepers  Thanks for posting this interview.  I love it every time I watch.  Joey is a special guy and my favorite of any bachelor we've had.  I love when he tells the interviewer, "I don't know".  I love that he is real and kind and I wish him so much happiness, and hope tptb treat him well...I can hope can't I?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:47 pm

@Jeepers thanks. Enjoyed watching that again. Joey has such an impish, adorable quality that just draws me (and others!) to him. And, Pavalygurl, don't get your hopes up. TPTB will have their ways with Joey. My only hope is that the positive reaction from the fans to the lack of stupid drama on the Golden Bachelor has them toning it down a bit....

And I had thought this before but feel even more strongly about it after watching that interview....Joey is going to get an indescribable feeling about Daisy quite early on and will be a smitten kitten. I think we are going to get a real love story here. Just hope he doesn't tell three women ILY!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:01 pm

luvstx wrote:@Jeepers thanks.  Enjoyed watching that again. Joey has such an impish, adorable quality that just draws me (and others!) to him.  And, Pavalygurl, don't get your hopes up.  TPTB will have their ways with Joey.  My only hope is that the positive reaction from the fans to the lack of stupid drama on the Golden Bachelor has them toning it down a bit....

And I had thought this before but feel even more strongly about it after watching that interview....Joey is going to get an indescribable feeling about Daisy quite early on and will be a smitten kitten.  I think we are going to get a real love story here.  Just hope he doesn't tell three women ILY!!

I have a feeling he is going to be VERY careful with “ILY” after what happened to him by Charity and I sure hope Daisy id confident enough about all the kissy face
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:36 pm

This is the most excited I've ever been about a Bachelor. Joey appears to be a great guy, and I think the cast will go nuts over him!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:41 pm

The new season of "The Bachelor" premieres Jan. 22 with Montgomery County-native Joey Graziadei in the dating show's namesake role.

Before Graziadei's journey for love begins, fans can meet him during a toy drive at Collegeville Bakery in Montgomery County on Monday from 6-8 p.m. Each person who brings a new, unwrapped toy will have the chance to chat with the reality TV star.

The items collected will be donated to Daily Bread Community Food Pantry, a nonprofit in Collegeville. The drive is being held in memory of the bakery's late co-founder, Caterina Crispino Della Polla.
https://www.phillyvoice.com/bachelor-joey-graziadei-meet-greet-collegeville-bakery-toy-drive/

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:53 am

I just have one question - why do we have to wait until Jan 22nd for the premier of Joey's Season? Doesn't ABC know we want it NOW!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:21 am

Norcalgal wrote:I just have one question - why do we have to wait until Jan 22nd for the premier of Joey's Season? Doesn't ABC know we want it NOW!

FOOTBALL laughlaughlaugh
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:04 am

joey reached 200k followers... for what it's worth, it took charity, zach, and clayton until their season finales to get to 200k :gotcha:

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 J10
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:14 pm

Joey's Dad was at the Pizza place toy drive with him yesterday evening in PA.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:00 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond